CHARISMATIC COUSIN PART 3

Hello everyone, second update of the week, hope you have fun reading. Please follow me huhu T_T

WARNING SMUTS AHEAD, MATURED CONTENT⚠️

ROSIE'S  P O V

As i was still enjoying the pleasure that Jimin gave me, we have been alarmed by a knock on the freaking door.

"Rosie this is you Eomma, Me and your Appa came here to visit you and Jimin." It was eomma! Aish what do we do? We can't be busted, they're gonna kill me. Omg what do i do.

"Wait a minute eomma I'll be there in a minute" i yelled, scared to be busted.

"Quick Jimin what do we do?" I whisper shouted, asking him what to do as i saw him wearing his clothes already.

"Wear your clothes now baby, we will continue this later" he said as he wink at me. Ugh this flirty step cousin of mine.

Right. I should wear mine too but i was too Shocked that he even have to help me.

I told Jimin that  i will go outside first while he will in five minutes after me, so that we won't look suspicious.

"Annyeong Appa, Eomma how are you doin'?" I said as i nervously hug them, anxiously thinking if they heard us. I mean our moans like damn.

"We're doing great Rosie we just want to see if you and Jimin are doing great."

"Of course we are Appa, we arrived here safely" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Speaking of Jimin where is he?" Eomma spoke exactly when Jimin arrived from the bathroom.

"Oh there he is, are you doing great Jimin? I hope you aren't having a hard time taking care of our little innocent Rosie." I-innocent? Jokes on eomma, only if she what i did.

"I'm doing great Imo (aunt) in fact i am having a good time taking care of our little Rosie, But i must admit that sometimes she's a little stubborn." He said while looking at me with a smirk, only to earn a death glare from me.

"Have you too eaten already? We brought foods, let's all eat together. "

"Yeah we did eat each othe-"

"We haven't eat yet eomma" i said as i cut Jimin off from what he is saying. Grr he might have us busted.

After that, we all sat on the dining table whilst Eomma prepares the food they brought us. So the sitting arrangement is, i was sat next to the annoying Jimin while eomma and appa sat next to each other.

As we we're waiting, i felt fingers touching my legs up to my clit.

What the hell is Jimin doing!? Does he want us to be busted. Damn

I looked at him with a what-are-you-doing look.

He just gave me a grin. So typical of him.

I felt uneasy when he started rubbing my folds with his right hand trying to hide under the table cloth.

I was trying my best not to moan when he entered one finger! Damn. Why does he need to be this damn wild?

He fastened his phase as Eomma was about to finish preparing our food.

Good thing i was chewing on something when i accidentally said "hmm, that was good" so they ended up thinking that i was referring to the food.

When we finished our breakfast, Eomma and Appa already bid their good bye as they are busy as if for today.

I was washing the dishes when someone back hugged me, it was Jimin.  I felt his hands crawl up to my breasts.

"Aish, Daddy I'm washing the dishes, at least let me finish this first then we will continue that later daddy"

"I cannot wait Rosie, can you do that more faster? As fast as you hold my Little Jimin up and down earlier?"He said teasing me, ugh so embarrassing.

I remained silent trying to hold my moans when kept on caressing my breasts while his lips kisses my cheeks down to my jaw, neck, and chest.

He didn't leave any skin untouched by his lips. He suck lick and kisses it leaving fresh red marks. Damn he's so extra, too much pleasure for me to handle.

When I'm done washing the dishes, he carried me to the counter without ending the kiss.

Soon, his kisses has been more passionate and gentle then later on it began to be rough, wild and faster with full of lust, as if he waited for this his whole life.

His hungry for my kiss. Hmm let me tease him. *evil smirks through the kiss*

I broke kiss to kiss his jaw down to his neck while touching his well toned abs. I lick his skin to his abs while still touching it.

When i saw him enjoying the pleasure, i quickly stop, got down and run to my bedroom. Well that's what he get for being so naughty.

As i was about to lay on my bed, he followed me with a smirk on his face.

"Let's continue what's disturbed earlier shall we?" He while removing his shirt revealing his well toned abs. I didn't notice that my mouth was agape. He saw it and smirk even more.

I watched him as he unbuckled his belt  and unzipped his pants revealing an angry little Jimin.

When he was done, he slowly walk towards me.

He pushed me to bed while pinning me down. He aggressively unbuttoned my dress revealing him my fully gorgeous body. He then remove my underwear along with my bra that he unhooked.

He parted my legs now his in the middle of my legs. Just when he was about to enter his dick in my folds,

He stop and decided to tease with his dick near my clit. Making me impatient.

When i was about to complain,  he entered his two short fingers no i mean his long fingers in me without hesitation and with a grin in his face as if his enjoying it.

I moaned loudly when he touched my weak spot. When he noticed it, he began to thrust near that spot making me moan louder.

Just when i was about to reach my climax, "o' my gosh, D-daddy!" he entered his dick in me without saying anything or permission making me tear a bit because of the unbelievable size of his dick.

"Rosie, why are you so tight? Ugh"  of course this is my first time i wanted to tell him but i was preoccupied with the sensations his giving me.

When i say unbelievable, i meant it. Who would have thought that this shorty has a big dick right?

He thrusts gets faster and faster as time goes by. His thrusts are full of lust and i swear it always hit my good spot, making me a moaning mess.

"Daddy, deeper ugh!" I said asking for more. He did as i said, he deepened his phase as it gets harder.

"Ugh, Rosie your so good." He said as he lay beside me.

"I love you, Jimin. As a cousin. Joke i was just teasing. " he glared at me haha.

"I love you more baby"

He pulled the comforter for us not to get cold while he hug me. We're both tired so we didn't notice that we both fell asleep.

Well that was pretty wild of Jimin and Rosie Hahaha. Hope y'all enjoyed.

~❤SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER❤~

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT! Thanks a lot for Reading my story, i really appreciated it  🥰❤

~Author Kirsten Kate❤~