THE UNEXPECTED

C H A E' S POV

Today is my best friend's birthday, he planned a birthday party at his house. It is tonight!

It is actually a swimming pool party.. and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR !

SERIOUSLY

Okay I'm overreacting.. haha, nah I'll just wear ahmmm

"Maybe this" i said to myself while looking at the one piece swimming suit.

"Hmmm,, i think it looks bad on me how about this?" I talked to myself again while holding my chin.

"Are you talking to your self? HAHAHAHA"

"What's funny Jimin-ssi?" I said a bit annoyed and embarrassed.

"Ohh nothing little Rosy, it seems like you're a problematic about what to wear" She said... i mean he said chuckling.

"I don't know what to wear" i said pouting.

"Stop pouting you look disgusting, don't worry I'm sure you'll look beautiful on anything but im more beautifuller"

"HAHAHAHA"

"What are you laughing at you bitch?"

"HAHAHA there's no such word like beautifuller! HAHAHA, stupid"

"Shut up"

His Jimin my best friend, it's his birthday party... and you're right his a gay, shh it's a secret...well i kinda find him attractive hihi.

"Are you excited Jimin?"

"Of course i am, it's my birthday party remember? And I'm also excited to see you wearing a two piece swimsuit i wanna see how ugly you are HAHAHAHA"

"Ugh can you just shut your dirty mouth Jiminie!"

"Don't be a picky just wear simple"

"Yeah yeah"

"How about this?... or this? " I showed him a pair of sky blue two piece swimsuit and a pair of black two piece swimsuit.

"Hmm well i think black suits you well" yeah right cause i have a bright complexion, brighter than your future i chuckled at my own thought.

.
.
.
.
.

Time check:

5pm in the Sunday afternoon.

It's already 5pm and I'm so tired of eating, yes you read it right eating Haha not swimming cause i always like to eat. And you guys won't believe this cause Chaenyeol oppa just talked to me ack! And he looks at me as if I'm the prettiest and sexiest woman here haha...i have a crush on him, just a little bit i think? ..

O M G!!

He is walking towards me! I think he's about to ask me to the pool with him!

"Chae-

He is about to say something when Jimin pulled me away from him why is that? That is my chance to be with Chaenyeol oppa  T_T

"Sorry hyung Chae is not available right now, we have something to do." He said while glaring at Chaeyeol oppa.

He pulled me inside his room, locked the door then pushed me on the bed!

"What's wrong with you Jimin? Are you jealous with us? do you liked Chaenyeol oppa?" I said a bit worried.

"Fuck Chae did you see how he looks at you?"

"Wha-

"I like you, no I love you Chae! How can you be so naive ?" He said, then kisses me aggressively!

I held him and kissed him back. The taste of his lips, his good smell, the light stubble on his face, and the way he takes deep breaths chest rising and falling in sync with mine.

He deepened the kiss with the same longing, the same warmth and the same intensity.

"Chae..." he whispered to my ear. "I love you, only you. And you're mine."

Gosh this so unexpected! I feel my heart jumped and butterflies in my stomach when he whispered those words.

I was breathless, dizzy, weak from all the sensations his giving me. I moaned. Jimin groaned.

"Jimin"

"Shh"

His lips slowly leave my lips down to my jaw. I was too busy savoring his lips on my skin. His lips next landed on my neck. Leaving scorching spots on my soar skin.

"You're mine, Park Chaeyoung. I don't like someone stares at you like that."

Jimin was staring at me intently at me. I nodded. I want to let Jimin that i also feel the same and that I'm his' now and forever.

One by one the fabrics of our clothes left our skin. Jimin kissed every exposed part of my body slowly, gently as if marveling a piece of art. I placed my hands on his bare chest, feeling his heartbeat as loud as mine. His lips enveloped mine. Until i felt the searing pain. I gasped.

I held on his hair tightly, as his phase is starting to get rougher and rougher every minute.

"Ugh ,J-jimin!"

His name, all i can think at the moment is his name. My fingernails on his skin, him kissing my lips to ease the pain. My body shifting to and fro against the mattress. Our silhouettes dancing in a slow rhythm.

A tear escaped my eyes. Jimin wiped it with his thumb.

The pain slowly subsided. It was replaced by an intense overwhelming sensation. My breathing became rapid as Jimin's move became rushed. I clawed te matress with my fingers.

As we hit the peak, another pain flooded me. A different nerve wracking pain. I arched my body, scraped Jimin's skin, and gasped for air. The sensation's drowning my body completely send me to the edge. I shouted his name as we both reached the peak.

Jimin kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you more Jimin." I whispered as we both fell a sleep.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! Thanks a lot for reading my story UwU
٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡

~Author Kirsten kate ❤️