HOME ALONE

J I M I N' S P O V

Rosé and i are home alone here in my house, my mother and father have a business trip.

Rosé and i always hangout here in my house, sometimes she sleepover here with me, ever since we got in a relationship two years ago.

I was back from my senses when..

"What are you doing?!" I questioned a laughing Rosé as she was poking my cheeks.

"HAHAHA! Nothing." Rosé replied while still laughing. I shook my head playfully while Rosé kept giggling. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

"We need to change in our pajamas." Rosé said and stood up off my bed. "Okay." I replied. I went to my closet and came out with plaid red and grey pants.

I'm half naked since i'm not wearing a shirt.

"I'm gonna go change." Rosé said and picked up her PJs and walked to my bathroom. Rosé came out with a green crop top and black short shorts that were REALLY REALLY short.

I whistled at her when she walked out. She rolled her eyes. "Shut up." she said playfully and sat down on the bed.

I leaned over her with my hands resting on the side of her legs. "So what do you want to do now? " I said in a low voice and started leaning closer to her while looking at her lips slowly.

"We-we could...um- we w-we c-could umm .." she couldn't get the words, I was like a centimeter away from her lips. She closed the gap between us.

She roughly kissed my lips and her hands went to my neck and she grasped onto my hair and pulled it.

I groan escape my lips as she pulled my hair. She opened her mouth for a second and I shoved my tongue in her mouth.

I lightly pushed her down on the bed and laid on top of her. One of her hands slid down and rubbed my abs down to my pants. She shoved them off.

Rosé rolled over so she was the one on top now. She started kissing my neck and sucked on my adam's apple leaving marks on it. I moaned.

I gripped onto her hips and rolled her over, so I was on top of her again. I spread her legs apart and grounded my hips into hers, while kissing her neck.

She gasped. "Ughh.. Jimin.. mmm." she moaned. I lifted her shirt up and took it of and pulled down her shorts.

I took off her bra and started sucking on her breasts. "Mmm." Rosé moaned. I went back up to kiss her again. She placed one hand on my neck and slid one hand in my boxers.

She started stroking my cock and placed her hand around it and pumped.

"Rosé,oohh" I moaned into her mouth. She pulled down my boxers and pumped my hard member . I growled onto her neck.

She released her hand from my member. I went down and slid her slid her panties down her legs and tossed it on the floor.

I spread her legs apart and lightly rubbed her clit with my finger.

"Mmm. Jimin please. I need you," she begged.

I couldn't wait any longer.

Without hesitation I shoved my inside member inside her. "Jimin!.. goshh" Rosé screamed out.

"Harder!" I rammed into her womanhood as hard and fast as I could while holding onto her hips.

"Rosé!" I moaned out. I moved my hand down to her clit and flicked it.

"oohh.. shittt.. Jimin! " Rosé screeched out. I knew she was close, and so was I. Rosé kept on moaning.

I rubbed my finger on her clit while fucking her. "J-jimin! I'm-I'm gonna- cum!" Rosé said.

"Me too, Rosé!" I said. She came, I came right after her.

"Oooh," Rosé gave out her last moan. I slowly rode out our climax.

I collapsed right next to her after I pulled out. "Oh God, Jimin ." Rosé said, referring to what just happened. I smirked at her.

"Well, let's get some sleep now," I told her and pulled the blanket up and pulled her to me.

"Goodnight Jimin-shi"

"Sleep tight baby"i said then lean forward and kiss her forehead.

"I love you Rosé"

"I love you too Jimin"

"I love you more Rosé"

"I love you more than you know baby"

"I love you more than my life" i whispered in her ear.

"Ugh Jimin are we gonna sleep or what.. I'm already sleepy baby"

"Ok goodnight" then we both fell asleep.

~ ❤️ SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER ️ ~

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! Thanks a lot for reading my story UwU
٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡

~Author Kirsten kate ❤️