THEATER DATE

Chaeyoung's POV

Today is Saturday. Me and my boyfriend Jimin, we are going to the mall for a date.

It's been a long time since our last date. I'm so excited ack!

I just finished taking a bath, now I am choosing what to wear. After many minutes of searching, i decided to wear this simple casual dress. Put a little bit of makeup to look better and I'm finally done.

I think look good, mmm gonna make my Chim fall in love in me more.

After complimentin my beautiful self a million times, I decided to go to the mall already even tho I'm 30 minutes early

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After complimentin my beautiful self a million times, I decided to go to the mall already even tho I'm 30 minutes early.

I rode my Lamborghini car to the mall. I arrived there completely fine till i saw many pair of eyes looking at me.

I'm used to it. Who wouldn't be attracted to a very very attractive face like mine right?

By the way, My job is modeling, I'm really really famous and known anywhere & everywhere

"Oh Chaeyoung unnie can i have a picture with you?" Said a little I agreed immediately because she's so cute.

30 minutes later:..

"What! Is that really you Rosie!? Wow! I mean you looked better! So what they said was true. How are you? It's really good too see you."

I was minding my own business when someone talked to me. Oh it was my high school classmate.

"Hello, good to see you too Jackson, I'm doing great. How about you?"

"I'm doing great too, I've heard so much about you. What are doing here in the mall alone?"

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend Jimin to arrived."

"Ah is that so? Imma go now. See you when i see you Rosie" He winked as he said his goodbye.

Yikes such a disgusting view.

I almost jumped when someone grab me by the waist but then i realized it was Jimin when he gave a quick kiss on my lips!

He never fails in making my heart flutter. He always have this kind of effect in me. I love him so much.

"Seems like someone missed me too much ah?"

"Of course i missed my baby, did you eat already Chim?"

"Nope where do you want to eat?"

"I don't know, I'm not that hungry, let's just brought some foods and eat it while watching the movie."

After we brought some food and the tickets, we headed inside the Theater room.

Jimin likes to watch sexual content movies. And he's so damn horny as fuck!

While watching the movie, there are so many sex scenes so I'm trying not to moan even tho where at the highest seat far from the other watcher cauce Jimin is putting hickeys on my neck like damn!

"J-jim" he kiss me aggressively to stop me from moaning to avoid attentions.

His hands are starting to roam around my body. It feels so damn good!

He put his hands inside my dress, in just 0 seconds he unhooked my bra!
He better fixed it later!!

He started caressing my breast with full of lust then his kisses went down to my chest sucking it leaving fresh red marks.

I am now breathing rapidly, the pleasure's too much to handle!

"Chim please n-not here ugh" I said while being pleasured. But he didn't freaking listen! He sucked my breast like there's no tomorrow ugh.

His hands then landed on my thighs to my wet folds!

Chim put his hands inside my womanhood earning a moan from me.

He thrust his hands inside me rough,hard and fast!

"Jimin I-I'm cu-cumming!" I said with a small voice to avoid others to here.

He fastened his phase then i cummed.

After the movie, i told Jimin that i can't freaking walk because of him so he piggybacked me till we reached the parking lot.

"You better get ready for round 2 Rosie" he said then smirked.

Twenty minutes have passed and we already reach his house, I Guess I'm not gonna sleep in my house again tonight.

Short update, by the way have read all your comments and replies.

Thanks for responding readers!

I won't change the character's name don't worry.

~ ❤️ SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER ️ ~

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! Thanks a lot for reading my story UwU
٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡

~Author Kirsten kate ❤️