B O R E D

Sorry for taking so long huhu anyways, here's a short update for y'all. Please keep reading  and supporting me:) 

It was a hot summer night and Jimin and Chaeyoung were bored. They are at Jimin's house where he has a pool in his backyard. His parents are out of town because of some business matters. (They already did it many times hihi)

J I M I N ' S  P O V

It was night time but it was hot and humid in my house. I thought of going to bed and sleep, but Chaeyoung doesn't want to and it's too hot. The air conditioner won't even work.

"Jimin," Chaeyoung whined. "What?" I asked, "Can we go swimming?"

"This late at night?" I asked. "Well, it's your own private pool and it could be refreshing," she said.

"Yeah, sure. Did you bring a swimming suit?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna go change in your bathroom," she said. I went to my drawers and got out my black swimming trunks and took off all my clothes and put it on.

"Chae? Are you ready yet?" I said loudly through the bathroom door.

"Yeah. I'll be out in a second!" Chaeyoung shouted through the door.

Ring. Ri-

I got a text from Jungkook.

Hey Chim! Wanna hang out man?

I slid the arrow to unlock my phone. I heard the bathroom door open.

"Okay, Jimin. Let's go swim."

I turned around to a very sexy Chae in a strapless blue bikini. My mouth went wide open. She smirked then walked up to me. She put her hand on my chest and kissed me with her tongue in my mouth! I wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling her soft skin.

"Why don't we just finish this in the pool?" Chae said seductively when she pulled away. I nodded. She spun around and walked out of the door, but before she did I slapped her ass.

I grabbed my phone and quickly texted back.

Sorry Kookie. Got plans.

I quickly caught up to Chae and grabbed some towels along the way. When we were downstairs, she slid the back door open and walked out to the pool in the backyard. I set down the towels on a chair.

I watched as Chae dip her toes in the water. I grinned and came up with an idea. I ran up to her from behind, wrapped my arms around her, and pushed us forward into the pool. We went down in a splash with Chae screaming.

We rose up out of the water and Chae splashed water in my face.

"Hey! Not fair!" I yelled. She kept on splashing my face. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" I surrendered.

The splashing stopped. I went underwater and swam closer to her and pulled her down by her waist. Then I swam away from her. She would probably be mad at me. I glanced behind me and her arm was reached out to grab my ankle. She caught me and yanked me toward her. She went up for air while holding down my shoulders so I was stuck underwater.

She finally let me up. I gasped for air. "Chae!" I whined. "That's what you get Jimin!" she said and batted her lashes.

Before she turned away, I grabbed her waist and pushed my body against hers while connecting my lips with hers. She lightly moaned and grasped a hold onto my hair.

I pulled away and pushed her up against the closest wall in the pool. I quickly out my lips back onto hers and put my hands on the back of her thighs and hyped her legs up around my hips. I started rubbing my erection on her.

She moaned into my mouth. I moved down to her neck. I moved my hands to the back of her bikini top and unhooked it and tossed it onto the concrete. I took one of her breasts in my hand and the other one in my mouth, flicking my tongue and thumb on her nipples. She tugged harder at my hair, earning a growl from me.

I moved my hands down to her bikini bottom and slid it off her, unwrapping her legs from my waist in the process. Chae grabbed the sides of my face and pushed her lips back up against mine.I slid my hand down to her clit and slowly rubbed it. She bucked against my hand an moaned into my mouth. Her hands went inside my trunks and she started slowly pumping my hard cock.

I removed my hand from her and slid my trunks off and put them on the side of the pool. I pushed my dick into her. She gasped and held onto my neck.

"Oh, Jimin!" I went faster and deeper into her wet pussy. I decided to tease her so I started going slower. She bucked her hips up trying to get me to move faster.

"Jimin..Jimin. Please. Faster," she begged. Just then, I pounded into her.

"Uh! JIMIN!" she screeched in ecstasy. I was coming close to my climax.

"Jimin! I'm-," she stopped and I felt her walls clench around my cock. "CHAE!" I released into her. Both of us were out of breath. I leaned in and gave her a soft, passionate kiss. After a few moments, I spoke up.

"Looks like you need to fix your bikini," I said cockily. "Looks like you need to fix your trunks," she fired back. I smirked at her and dove in for another kiss.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! Thanks a lot for reading my story UwU
٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡

~Author Kirsten kate ❤️