REUNION

Warning: smuts ahead and matured contents⚠️🔞

Rosé's P O V

It was a hot summer day. I was calmly resting on my super comfy bed. I was enjoying the peacefulness of the atmosphere. Surely hope no one will interrupt a peaceful moment of my life-

*knock knock*

"Hey Rosie, did you forgot about our reunion party today?"

"I didn't"

"Then why aren't you getting ready yet?"

"I'm not interested"

"Whyyyy?"Lisa whined like a kid that didn't get what it want.

" Because i am not interested. Going to that reunion will just bring back memories that i tried to get off my head." I said but got guilty when i saw sadness in Lisa's eyes.

"Oh reallyyyy?"..."i guess you won't see Jimin oppa, i thought you want to see him?" Her sad expression quickly shifted to her evil grin like what she always does when teasing me.

"Yeah, I want to but I'm to lazy and anyways, i want to sleep." I said with a sleepy voice with matching yawn.

"I wont take no as an answer, so get up and get ready. Or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll tell Jugyeom Oppa to fetch you, I know how much you hate being around him."She said with her usual evil grin.

"Aish, fine, you leave me no choice." I said while glaring at this young evil woman in front of me.

I immediately got up from my bed, went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I was blow drying my hair while wearing my bathrobe when suddenly remembered how Jimin and I hurt each other without knowing what we truly feel and the truth.

He used to be my friend, but then i caught myself having feelings for him...

Since then he started hating on me maybe because I ended up dating other guys trying to lose my feelings for him, trying to save the friendship cause i thought that he would never like me back.

One day he caught me hanging out with someone. And he suddenly confessed his feelings and how much I've hurt him and starting that day we never talk to each other again as if we never knew each other

I guess we're strangers but with memories now.

.
.
.
.

After I blow dry my hair, I put on some light make up since it won't last, we might get drunk later.

I was having a hard time picking clothes that I will wear.

I ended up wearing a black with no sleeves dress with a deep neckline showing my cleavage a bit that ends up inches above my knees.

I was wearing my silver and black heels when Lisa entered the room telling me to hurry up.

"Are we taking your car or mine?" I asked Lisa.

"We're taking my car in case you ended up missing later, you might end up in Jimin's car. I bet a hundred dollars for that." She said smirking. What a tease.

We arrived a little bit late. As we arrived loud music can be heard from the outside and there are many people.

Most of them are our schoolmates.

There we saw Jennie and Jisoo along with their boyfriend.

.
.
.

After eating we stayed on our seats while drinking. I was drinking tequila while they were having wine.