R I D E

WARNING MATURED CONTENT ⚠🔞

J I M I N' S  P O V

Tenenen tenenen tenennen tenenen tenennen tenenen tenenen tenenenen.

That's my alarm clock snoozing haha, don't imagine things.

*Yawn*

Its just five in the morning I'm still sleepy ughh i forgot i still have to wake Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung is my younger stepsister.

Her mother and my father was married three years ago, i can tell that Chaeyoung and i are in good terms because she is kind to me, she cares about me a lot too, but i can't hide the fact that she always turns me on.

Even tho i was rude and unkind to her
When we first met because i was upset, but that was a long time ago haha, I'm not upset now.

And i admit she is attractive, very very attractive! Maybe if she's not my stepsister i could have court her.

I stand up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick bath, after taking a bath i cover my lower part of my body so i was half naked.

I was shock when i so Chaeyoung staring at me when i got out of bathroom, since we sleep both in the same room, it's not what you think because we sleep in different beds.

Our house only have two rooms, that's why we share rooms.

"Would you mind" she said sleepy, i got back from my senses when she talked and realize that i was blocking the way.

"I thought you were still sleeping because you said that I'll wake you up in 6 am" i said

"*yawns* AHHH.. ohh about that uhmmm i was awoken by your alarm, it's so loud!" She said then enter the bathroom.

I quickly pick clothes to wear, and wear them of course. Then i comb my hair, wear my shoes and soon i was all ready.

"Jimin, Chaeyoung get down here to eat breakfast" says Appa, from downstairs.

"Alright Appa were coming"

I then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Chaeyoung, breakfast is ready..."

"Okay I'm almost done, wait for me there"

A F T E R   T E N   M I N U T E S

She went of the bathroom wearing a skirt and a black see-through blouse....

She looks so gorgeous! Damn she's turning me on!

"Are you done staring baby?" She said seductively.

DAMN WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS CHAEYOUNG! I felt a bulge forming on my pants.

"H-huh?" I asked nervously. And she starts coming closer then, she sat on my lap, her hands landed on my shoulders, while she's slowly leaning forward.

Until her lips claim mine! She kiss me passionately as i respond... the kiss last for about many seconds!

Suddenly she stop and we were both panting ....

"I know you are Attracted to me Jimin-shi" she said chuckling then went out and i was left hanging.

After a few seconds i went down too, just to saw that they're only waiting for me so i apologize for being late.

After that we fix our things that we will bring for our vacation in Jeju.

We will be riding our van, Chaeyoung and i are in the very back of the van because the middle seat are all occupied by our things.

So this is the sitting arrangement

Father mother

Thingssssssssssssssss

Me  Chaeyoung

C H A E Y O U N G' S   P O V

We were peacefully riding the car for about an hour now, since it takes nine hours and thirty minutes to get in Jeju.

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

Since its already nine in the night time, eomma was already asleep. Only  appa, Jimin, and i are still awake, when suddenly i felt a hand in my thighs rubbing it slowly.

"Ughh Jimin stop" i whispered, and he just fastened his phase.

"I know you like it Chaeyoung or should i say needy Chae so whether you like it or not I won't stop... this is what you get for being a bad girl Chaeyoung and for always turning me on" He whispered seductively in  my ear, I just groaned slightly.

Since Appa and Eomma can't see us, we can do things that we like cuz there were many things in the middle seat that's blocking me and Jimin.

"Appa are we there yet?" Asked Jimin.

"Uhmm were not yet in Jeju Jimin, its gonna take seven hours and thirty minutes to be in Jeju since its traffic, just sleep there Jimin, Chae I'll just wake you up when we get there" Appa replied.

"You hear that Chae?.. that means we have many time to do what we want" he whispered in my ear while removing my underwear slowly.

"Won't like it if you turned me on Jimin" i said and a smirk formed in my face.

"Oohh really?... let's see how many rounds you can do Chae"

"Try me Jimin" i said, then i bite my lips to teased him.

After he removed me underwear successfully he let me lay down in the seat so we would have a better access. He slowly inserted two fingers inside me without hesitation.

"Be quiet Chae or else we'll be busted" he whispered just to earn a groan from me, He fastened his phase whilst kissing so I'll stay hushed.

He unbuckled his belt and his hard member greeted before me.

Without me noticing he inserted his hard member inside me.

"Ughhh" i moaned quietly so Appa won't hear me, as i felt pain and my eyes getting teary.

"Don't worry baby I'll pull out immediately if I'm about to cum, it only hurts from the start baby it'll turn pleasure soon, I'll make sure you feel good" He whispered.

He groaned "Your so tight chae" And then he started thrusting slowly...

"Ugh Jimin faster"

"Mmmmmm" i moan as i feel pleasure inside me.

He kissed me so i would stop making noise that Appa might hear.

Till i felt a knot starting to build up in my stomach.

"Ughh Jimin I'm cumming" then we both cummed, he collapse in my chest. We were both panting when he sit at the end of the seat, then he help me wear my underwear as i sit beside him.

"Let's do this more often Chae" i just nod. And lay my head on his shoulders

"Sleep tight baby" He said then kissed my forehead.

~ ❤️  SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER   ️ ~

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! Thanks a lot for reading my story UwU
٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡

~Author Kirsten kate ❤️