THE SLEEP OVER

Advanced Merry Christmas everyone!!
Hope y'all enjoy your holidays, btw I'll  try my best to update since i am a very lazy person hoho, i love y'all stay safe everyone.

And before i forgot, HAPPY 21K READS!💓

.

And I'll be making and writing this update/new chapter with the help of my friend, so hope you enjoy this new chapter!!

Jimin's  P O V

I placed hot kisses on her neck down to her chest.

"Jimin please,"

Rosie begged pulling on my hair gesturing me to kiss her. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back roughly.

Soon our clothes were on the floor and I had a condom on.

"Are you ready, Rosie?" She nodded impatiently. I pushed into her as deep as I could get.

"Ahh! Jimin!" she screamed out in pleasure.

I couldn't focus on anything else going on except for Rosie and I.

Everything else around me went blank. Rosie pulled me down for a kiss and I shot my tongue in her mouth fighting for dominance.

I won and explored her mouth with my tongue and started kissing down to her neck.

She was breathless and I bit down on her sweet spot as I thrusted into her hard.

"Oh gosh!" she gripped onto the sheets.

I don't think she could've been any louder.

Third person's P O V

Meanwhile, Jungkook, Lisa, Jennie, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jisoo were snooping on them outside their bedroom.

"Ooooh, my boy's got game," Jungkook exclaimed.

"Shh!" they all said to him.

They all had a glass cup that they put to their ears to the door to listen in on Jimin and Rosie.

"Oh Gosh!" They heard Rosie moan.

"Man, what is Jimin doing to her?" Taehyung asked.

"Probably tearing her up-" Jungkook started, but then Lisa slapped her hand over his mouth and turned to him.

"Jungkook, I'm only gonna say this one more time. Be quiet or else no more kisses for a whole month," Lisa whispered.

"No! I'll be quiet! I promise," he whisper/yelled.

"Jimin! JIMIN!" They heard Rosie yell out again.

"Rosie... I'm going to-" They heard before both of them screamed out in pleasure.