CHARISMATIC COUSIN PART 2

Warning smuts ahead and MATURED CONTENT ⚠️

Sorry for it took long, hope y'all still support me, anyways I'm really sorry i was so busy with school. Stay safe everyone, have fun reading!❤

CHAE'S  P O V

I woke up because of the bright sun light and the hot breeze of it touching my bare skin.

W-wait did something happened between me and J-jimin my cou-

"Oh you're awake, Good morning Ros-"

"What did you do to me Jimin!?"

"What do you mean?"

"You" i pointed a finger on him.

"What did you do to me?"

"What? I just came here." 

"Something happened between us last night right? All i can remember was i was in the bathtub then you sud-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence  when Jimin fell on the floor holding his stomach while laughing.

Why the F  is he laughing? Is he crazy or something, oh i sure don't  wanna live with a crazy Jimin -,-

"You fell asleep while we're still on the road, when we arrived here i carried you all the way here that's why my back hurts. Our Rosie is surely heavy aye"

My eyes widened as i realized that it was all a dream! Was i really attracted to him for me to dream about him? I mean that was just a normal dream wasn't it?

I blink as a camera light flash at my face.

"HAHAHAHAHA you should see your face"

"What! You've got to delete that or else I'll kill you!"

He then started running away as i chasw him.

"Yaahhh! Park Jimin i swear if you won't delete that I'm gonna bite your short fingers" He turn around glaring at me.

"What did you just said?"

"Your fingers are short"

"Well, is that it? You want me to prove how long it is? I'm telling you Rosie you cannot handle it if i inserted these fingers in you" He smirked while i froze slowly adapting what he said to me.

"Yah you Park Jimin byuntae"
(pervert)

It's Sunday,, hmm i wonder what should i do today.

After many minutes of thinking i still don't know what to do so i ended up taking a bath.

As i was taking a bath, the door suddenly opened! Revealing a half naked Jimin!

Deja vu, this was what i dreamed about what the actual F.

Before i could realize that i was naked, i caught Jimin staring at me!

"Yah P-pabo Jimin,  i forgot to close the door"

"What are you looking at Jimin? Get out and close the door!" I yelled at him while he was still checking my body as if he doesn't heard me.

"Oh i get, Is Jimin Daddy attracted to Rosie?" I said seductively while biting my lips and my hands touched my neck down to my breast, slightly teasing him.

I don't know what I'm doing maybe I'm crazy but i really want his touch.

"You're done checking me? You can come join me if you want."