THE NERD

Hey y'all I'll try to make an update with Jimin's Point of view. I'm not used to updating with Jimin's POV so please bear with me:) Hope y'all enjoy:)

Anyway HAPPY 2OK READS! Thank y'all for supporting me, i really appreciated it, hope y'all would keep supporting me, love y'all 💓

Jimin's  P O V

"Hey sleepy head wake up, or else we'll be late for school. " I heard as i feel a hand slightly slapping my face.

"Hey shorty wake up  we're gonna be late unless you want to be punished by Mrs. Choi."

"Besides, your fan girls are already waiting for you."

"The hell i care about them,  tsk just a bunch of simp girls."

"Well, your girlfriend Seulgi might be waiting for you in school"

"Yeah, yeah as if i care about her, she's just a rebound tsk"

"Get up now, playboy"

After Jungkook interrupted my sleep, i get up with a frowning face, good thing i still look hot.

I took a 15 minutes bath, i was about to get dressed when someone called me.

"Hello, Seulgi?"

"Hey- urgh i told you, you should call me Love" Seulgi said, sad hinted on her voice.

"Oh, why did you call Love?" I said trying to make her feel a little bit good.

"Where are you? Let's have breakfast together Love pleasee" ugh i really hate it when she use baby voice.

"Sorry, love but i will have breakfast with kookie, maybe next time Love i have to hung up"

"Okay Love, but can we have lunch together on our break?"

"I'll try Love"

"Okay i love you Jiminie Love- i hung the call before she finished her sentence.

After i get dressed i went down to have breakfast with kookie.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We're on our car on our way to school.

I parked the car on the parking lot of our school.

My eyes immediately searched for the girl i really adore but i failed, maybe she's in the library again.

Since our class starts at 9am, i have 1 hour to do nothing.

I guess i have to go check her on the library.

I was about to ride the elevator only to find Rosie there, the girl i was talking about earlier.

"I was about to check on you on the library, i thought you were there already."

"Shut up Jimin, i don't want to talk to you,  we already broke up, why don't you hang out with that girl Seulgi!"

"Oh are you jealous baby?"

"No i am not!"

"Ooohhh my baby is in denial" I said to tease her cause she looks so cute when mad.

I was teasing her when we heard a loud thud and shaken by the elevator.

"Are you okay Baby?" i heard no response.

Suddenly the light turned off good thing it wasn't that hot.

I tried to open the door but it wouldn't bulge.

I heard soft sobs.

Geez, i forgot that Rosie is scared of the dark.

After i took off her glasses, I immediately hug her to make her calm down, just like the old times.

It really hurts.

When i remember the old times that we were still together.

"Shh baby I'm here, I'll protect you"

"I-I'm scared Dad- i mean Jimin"

She said before i kissed her lips, she froze for a moment.

She slowly responded to my kisses, she's calming down a bit.

The kiss went from passionate to rough.

My kisses slowly got down on her jaw to her neck as i feel that she's breathing fast.

I heard her moan when i suck her skin on her neck.

Soon i reached her good spot, making her moan loudly. 

I literally hope no one heared us.

We continued making out just like the old times before she broke up with me.

Soon, the kiss went deeper and deeper
Making me feel butterflies on my stomach.

It's all good and fun.

Until...

.
.
.
.
.

.

I felt a hard bulge on my pants.

Damn.

This isn't good.

After trying to stop my hormone i already unbuttoned her school uniform.

Since it's dark, i have to use my lips to trace her breasts from her neck.

I immediately put my on them trying to feel them again after waiting for so long.

It's been long since i last touch them.

They've grown much bigger.

I put my lips on her big breast.

While my hand lays on the other one.

I heard her moan with the pleasures I'm giving her.

I suck and bite her nipples making her moan loudly.

After a few minutes of making out.

We fix our clothes while me continue to kiss.

Soon, the lights turned on again. Good thing we already fix ourselves before the CCTV saw us.

"Meet me at the parking lot later baby, we have something to talk about" I said with my husky voice.

I saw her blush. So cute.

"Um, okay"

"Good girl" i said as the elevator opened.

-Short update-

~❤SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER❤~

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT! Thanks a lot for Reading my story, i really appreciated it 🥰❤

~Author Kirsten Kate❤~