"Wake up Butterfly!" I hear my mum yell at me from outside my door making me groan.

"Ugh, to early!!" I say as I roll on my stomach as I make a muffled scream.

"You ok in there?" Mum asks me as she knocks on the door.

"Uh, yeah yeah, I'm good." I say as I lift me head up from the pillow. When I dropped my head on my pillow I felt a metallic feel, I look at my pillow as I talk and the jewellery holder is on my freaking pillow! What the freak? This house is creepy as shit.

I sit up in Indian style and grasp my hand around the holder, which is locked again.

No.

I look more closely at the object and I read some words on it.

Property of Harry Styles

This is that kids! Oh my god!
Holy crap. Wait wait wait! How'd it get here? On my pillow. I bet Matt put it there while I was sleeping.
Anyway, I get up and get dressed and everything. Today I'm wearing some ripped jeans, of course a bra and underwear and a tank top that's yellow...and my white vans.

I simply put my hair into two french braids and brush my teeth.
After I'm ready I step out of my room and glide my fingers on the railing of the long spiral stairs as I walk downstairs towards the kitchen.

Once I'm down, in the kitchen I spot dad cooking breakfast.

"Where's mum?" I ask him

"She has to leave for work after she woke you up. She's coming home around eleven tonight." Dad spoke as he puts pancakes on a plate on the bar, and I sit down and start eating.

Oh my gawd. This is so freaking good.

"This- this is really good dad." I say with a mouth full of food.

Dad smiles as he replies, "I'm glad you like it, oh and when your done... can you go wake your brother up please? I'm heading out to work so you guys are on your own today...If you go into town make sure you bring your phone and pepper spray. AND ride your bike!" I didn't even get to reply and Dad kisses my cheek and walks out the door.

After my wonderful breakfast I have to go wake Matt up. This is going to be tricky, he's a heavy sleeper. I walk ALL the way upstairs until I reach the second floor. I hear shuffling of feet moving by the door.

Oh, he's up. Well I don't have to wake him, thank god. I sigh as I turn around and begin my walk, foot by foot down the old stairs.

I make it to the second floor only to hear the telly turned on. Weird. I didn't turn it on.

I shrug the thoughts off my head as I walk into the down stairs bathroom.

***

Sorry it's so short!!!

C o m m e n t
&
V o t e