~IRIS~

*A WEEK LATER*

I sigh as I walked my last class of the day. Well, it's not really a class, more like studying in the library. I open the glass doors and walk to the front desk.

"Excuse me, but where are the Italian language books at?" I ask the nice lady whose name I've learned is Rose. She smiles at me and speaks,

"There located on row B." I nod my head and try and find row B.

After finding it it's not far from here, I head over and look for my Italian book I've been reading. It's an original book about the language Italian itself. After finding the exact book and walking to an empty table with four chairs I start reading and saying the words slowly, quietly, and out loud. I make sure I'm pronouncing the words correctly before moving on. Good thing it has the pronunciation writing in it.

"I fiori sono adorabili oggi." I speak, it means, 'The flowers are lovely today.' I decided before school started that I wanted to learn Italian in English. (A/N, I don't know that this is right but please, pretend!)

It's me, Perrie and like eight other people in that class.

"Ciao Iris! come va?" I hear a voice speak and I divert my eyes from the book and see Perrie there.

I smile, "Sto bene. Adoro la tua scelta del vestito oggi! molto nero." I speak and we both laugh, quietly. She stands there for a moment before speaking, "Sorry but I can't stay, I'm meeting the girls for lunch.
Wanna come?" Perrie offers me sweetly. It sounds nice.

"Yeah, sure." I say.

"Great! Meet me in the front of the school in about twenty minutes." Perrie speaks, I nod my head and she walks off out of the library. I pick my stuff up and swing my backpack over my shoulder and grab the book to set it back in its spot.

Matt: Where are you?

I get a text, Matt. Oh I forget dad was picking us up. I roll my eyes at myself and reply.

Me: Sorry I forgot. I won't need a ride home today, I'm going to lunch with friends. Tell dad.

Matt read your text.

Of course he doesn't reply. I put my phone in my back pocket but someone had other plans. I get knocked into the ground by a hard body. I groan as my head pounds.

"I'm so sorry! Here let me help you up." I hear a voice say as I feel a hand on mine pulling me up. I don't open my eyes, instead I regain my balance. I open them to find a blonde haired blue eyed lad.

"Are you okay love?" The lad asks as his hands are on both my shoulders holding me up straight.

"Y-Yeah. I'm good." I say stuttering a bit.