just Imagine that... that^^ photo is Harry at 18 ☺️
WHILE READING LISTEN TO THAT ABOVE!

***

~IRIS~

It's been a couple of days since my incident with the bathroom lock and I start school today, great. Tenth grade here I come.

Sarcasm is required.

I woke up ate Breakfast got dressed and headed down the stairs.

"C'mon kids! We're going to be late on the first day if you don't hurry your asses up!!" I hear my dad yell from the front door as I make my run towards it, with my backpack and iPhone X.

"Wait!" Matt yells from the stairs as dad is about to close the door. I move my head ever so slightly to the right and spot the jewellery holder on the coffee table, just chillin' there. I hold my pointer finger towards the ceiling as saying 'one moment dad' and walk my way over, foot by foot I make it and grab it and stuff it into my backpack to make sure no one takes it.
I turn around, too sharp might I add and become very dizzy from it.

After the world stops spinning I see Dad and Matt are already in the car because they are no longer the the door.

Must've gotten tired of waiting for me.
I don't blame them. I'm slow.

***

After twenty minutes we arrive at the school, Lakewood High School.
Brilliant name, just brilliant. Sounds boring if you ask me. It's pretty big though, two story school. The mascot is a shark and the school colours are yellow and blue.... not bad. I say goodbye to Dad and Matt and I walk into the schools front doors and instantly try and find the office among a lot of students.

"Um, excuse me but, uh, can you please direct me and my brother to the front office?" I ask a girl, my height with long black hair and green eyes, not a lot of makeup on either, and a shirt that says 'fight me'. She smiles softly at me and my brother and nods her head and motions for us to follow her.

"My names Katie, Katie Maren! Welcome to Lakewood High School." Katie says as she puts her hand out for me to shake. I lift my hand and shake hers as she does with Matt but... a little longer.

We arrive at the front office and thank Katie before entering the small office.

"Hope to see you lot around!" Katie speaks and this time I noticed a English accent. I feel stupid as shit now. WE ARE IN THE UK!

Omg.
I just.
Can't.

I mentally slap myself and Matt is already inside the office so I walk in.
It's pretty cozy, four small seating chairs in front of the desk, that's a good size. Two plants in the corners and a few paintings too.

Quite nice.

There's a Lady sitting at the desk facing the chairs. She smiles at me and I see that Matt is sitting in the chair in the middle.

"Welcome to Lakewood High School. My names Mrs. Brown, the head principal here. You two must be the Holmes childern, Eh?" The nice lady names Mrs. Brown asks us as she sighs with a smile and digs through some folders.