~IRIS~

"Iris," Harry announces from the living room.

"Hmm?" I question as I make my salad.

"We need to get started on finding my murderer." Harry speaks like its a normal thing to say. Oh yeah, we just need to find out who killed him, because that's totally normal to blurt out. When did he decide this?

"What do you mean, Harry?" I ask, not liking the idea.

"We need to find out who killed me so I can be free." He says bluntly.

"And how do you think we go by with that?" Harry walks into the kitchen and thinks.

"Umm, I'm not sure," sighing as he sits down. I frown and try to cheer him up. "Don't worry. I'm sure we'll be able to come up with something."

***Few hours later***

"Ahah! I got it!" I yell and Harry jumps.

"W-what do you have??" He asks excitedly.

"What if I ask a police to, like, give me a file of your case?"

"Hm. I don't think legally they can do that."

"I can make em." I smirk.

***later***

"Hello, what can I do for you?" The police officer at the desk asks.

Harry and I drove down to the police station, well, I drove. The plan is to try and get them to hand over a file. You'll see.

***

Hello loves!! I'm taking this book slow. Sorry that this is short. I'm trying to get back to writing :)

Have a very good day, love ya! 💗