A/N, Just a heads up I'm going to be switching the POV in this chapter. Enjoyyyy! 💗

~IRIS~

I'm done peeing and I zip my jeans back up. I look at my reflection in the old mirror, and all I see is ugly.
I hate my appearance
My skin is either oily, dry or has a red tint.
My nose is too small, my lips are too big and my eyes are just...ew.

Back home I got bullied for it, so I believed it. ALOT. Up to the point where I decided if I don't like myself, then hey, why not cut. Yes, I know it's not the right option but then... seemed like my only option.

No one knows.

Not even my best friend, Emily.

I bring my wrist up to my face to look at the old, faded memories that are carved into my pale skin. I drop my hand/wrist by my side and step aside of the sink to the door, and I unlock it.

I try and try to twist the door handle but this old crappy door just won't move!! Ugh. Great, I'm locked in the bathroom.

"Matt!!!!" I try and yell, but of course he won't be able to hear me, him being on the third floor and me on the bottom floor of the house.
So I sit on the floor, waiting for Matt to come and help me out.

***

It's been three hours since I got locked in the bathroom. I'm tired, and hungry. So far I haven't heard anything like a person. I sit on the, cold off white bathroom floor, waiting, hoping someone will come either come back home or Matt would get his ass down stairs.
I soon fall asleep, slowly, as I rest me head on the wall with my back facing the wall.

~HARRY~

I sit here thinking, on their couch, 'how did I end up here? With them?' All I can remember was I was coming home from school and later on through the day we all ate dinner, we meaning me my mum my dad and my sister, Gemma, we went to bed and all I can remember is my mum yelling something to me while I was in bed, I think she was saying she loves me or something, m' not sure. I know I'm a ghost or something. I know I'm not a demon, ha, that's for sure.

I keep hearing the girl that moved here, Iris,
Yelling to here brother to come and met her out of the locked bathroom. Now, don't judge me, yes I did lock it, I meant no harm.
She's just really breathtaking. Every time I see her my heart, my heart just stops, well it can't really stop because I'm not alive. I decide to let her out now. I'm just playing around. This is my house.

I need to find my family's killer before I go. But that won't happen, I won't let it.
I walk over there, and as I do I can feel the room get colder and colder by the minute.
I touch the handle and unlock it. As I hear shuffling I slowly fade away.

Oh how I hate fading out. It hurts me, mentally not physically.

"Hello?" I hear the faint, soft sound of the girl I like. Yes, I like her. But sadly she'll never know.

***

Thank you ErinThomas475 for adding this book!!
Much love!💗💗

C O M M E N T
&
V o t e

-Brentleigh xxx