New characters added in this!
They are Non-Fictional Characters. Meaning, they are true and do exist.

Leigh-Anne Pinnock, 17
Jade Thirlwall, 16
Jesy Nelson, 17
Perrie Edwards, 18

***

~IRIS~

"Have a good day at school kiddos. I'll pick you up after." My dad says as he drops me and my brother off at the front of the school. I get out, close the door and say goodbye to dad.

Me and Matt walk inside the doors and I spot Katie over by the lockers, talking to a group of girls, four to be exact. I forget about Matt and walk over towards the girls. I get to them and introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Iris Holmes, I just moved here from America. I live at-" I get cut of by one with slightly red ish hair and tattoos.

"The murder house. We know." She says.

"Jesy! That's rude.-" The blonde one slaps her friend softly as she turns to me and smiles warmly.

"Hi love. I'm Perrie, this is Jesy," Jesy waves and smiles, so Jesy's the one who cut me off.

"This is Jade," Jade waves.

"And this is Leigh-Anne! You already know Katie." Perrie speaks, with a strong British accent. They all have one.

"Lovely to meet ya girl. I hope we can be friends." Leigh-Anne speak to me as the other nod in agreement.

"I'd like that." I reply with a nod as well and I look straight in front of me and see my locker number.

"Oh! This is my locker." I say as I step a foot and get the combination for it. I put the combination in and unlock it. I set my  stuff in it and shut it and lock it, once again.

*BING BING*

I here the bell for school. I say goodbye to the girls and they said they'll give me their numbers after school. I head to my first class, math.

***

"I'll  see you lot tomorrow. Text me Iris." Jade says as she waves and gets into her car. After the girls leave I find Matt walking on the side walk heading away from the school, not to far either. I run over to him and catch up.
He stops and stares at me for a second as I try to control my breathing, oh how I hate asthma.

"What?" Matts says through gritted teeth. What happened to him today? I stare at him in shock, opening my mouth I regret what I was about to say.

"Why the fuck are you acting like this lol of a sudden? I didn't do anything to you." I say as I wave my arms around like noddles. Matt sighs and runs his hand through this messy hair. The wind blowing through my hair like a tornado, I almost can't see.

"I'm sorry. There's this jerk in my class and he's just a real asshole." Matt says just as dad drives by, slowing down as he sees us.