(A/N remember that non of the celebrities in this story are famous!)

~IRIS~

I sigh as I lay backwards on the couch as I scroll through Instagram reading some posts that my friends posted.

:I N S T A G R A M:

@liampayne, @RealLifeEle, and 378 others liked

@Bunny_B: Summer!❤️🌞 @RealLifeEle

|||

I miss my friends back home. My friend, Avery she posted that. She's with her sister at the beach. I scroll through until I come across something...cute.

:I N S T A G R A M:

@Carrista_MT, @Mr.WhatsHisName, RealLifeEle, and 523 others liked.

@Bunny_B: @brandoncharisim
💗☺️

|||

They were honestly so cute together. That was back in the first year of High School. It's a shame they broke up, it really is. They just didn't have any connection between the two of them. I scroll through some more and go to my messages, I have a text from Tom. Back home he was one of my bestfriends. I sorta had a little, tiny crush on him.

Tom🦆: Hey. How's the countryside of London? Haha. Text me asap!🙋🏽‍♂️✌🏼

I reply, very simple.

Me: Long time no see? 😂 Just kidding...it's okay, different. The house isn't bad, it's pretty big also. I just got home from school. The schools not too bad. Wyd?:)

I wait until I get a reply, which won't be anytime soon. It's 5:30 pm here in London and it's 11:30 pm in Texas. I wait, and wait, and wait. No reply. I sigh and crawl off the comfy couch, stand up and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey mum. Wait, no I mean- never mind." I shake my head. I just called her mum! No. Ah-Uh.

"Did- did you just call me mum?" Mom asks as she spins her head around so fast I'm surprised she didn't break her neck. I slowly nod my head, scared to hear her answer. She starts laughing. Why? Because she's crazy. Kidding.

"Haha! A few days in and your already speaking with British slang. Wow. Must be friends from your school." Mom says as she cuts up some onions and tomatoes and puts them into a pot on top of the stove. Jesus. I wish I could cook.
I leave the kitchen and head to my room to write.

***

I've been writing for... about an hour and I'm very curious if Harry is going to come in my room. I miss his presence. Right as I say that I see him appear behind me in my mirror. I smile at him and drop my pencil on my desk as I stand up and go and sit on the side of my bed.

"I can't believe it's only Thursday." I groan as I fall on my back on to of my now messed up bed. Harry follows my actions.

"This day feels like an eternity!" I say as Harry puts my pillow on top of my face, so it makes me sound like, 'tis di filz lok in entirnadddyy!'  He chuckles at the sound.

"You should try and live an eternity." Harry says.

"I'm sorry.." I say quietly. I instantly feel bad. Harry shrugs it off like it's nothing.

"Doesn't matter." Harry speaks and moves to my door and quickly back to me, suspiciously.
I raise my eyebrows, asking why he did that. He shakes his head and disappears into thin air, without a goodbye. I sigh, and wave, knowing he's watching me.

I lay back, my head on my pillow and the other one on my stomach. I take a deep breath before closing my eyes. I eventually fall asleep, listening to my parents talk, very loud if I might say. I don't care right now all I care about is sleeping. And so I do.

***

Hoped you liked it, Took me quite a while. Love ya.❤️

C O M M E N T
&
V O T E