~I D O N T W A N N A B E Y O U A N Y M O R E~

When I got to the principals office I saw Isaac and EliJah sitting down at the waiting room. "Hey," I said. They both looked up at me and smiled "What's good Y/N!" They said in sync.

I know the twins quite well but we're like distant friends. I barely hang out with them at lunch but we do mess about after school sometimes. I kinda have a thing for Eli and I think he feels the same way. We've not done anything too extreme; just mildly flirting. "So, uhhh.... Some new girl called Billie said she was waiting for you two and she looks kinda fed up." I say. "CRAP! Damn, I forgot it's her first day, we'd better get going. Bye y/n!" Isaac said as he scurried down the hallway. "Cya, y/ n." Eli said in a sweet voice. I looked down and blushed. "Bye." I murmured.

Eli is the only person who manages to make me nervous, and we're not even serious.

Time skip: Second period.

I sit through English, not really paying attention. That was, until, one of the student ambassadors knocked on the classroom door. The teacher wasn't paying attention so the class got pretty loud and kinda chaotic. "Y/ n," The teacher says through the noise. The whole class goes silent. "The principal wants to see you."

Great, someone snitched.

I felt all eyes on my as I packed my things and left the class. I made my way to the principals office waiting room, only to see Billie and Danielle sitting on the seats at the far corner. Billie looked kinda hot, she was propped up against the wall, sitting on the coffee table in the corner. I need to get rid of these feelings.

The silence was broken by Danielle. "Well, well well, what a surprise to see you here, y/ n." She said, in a sarcastic tone as I sat down. She was the bitch who told on me. "What do you want, Danielle." I said, clearly pissed. She gave me a dirty look and said, "I want you out of this school." I chucked to myself and shook my head. This bish crazy.

Word count: 364

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pools filled by models
Told a tight dress is what makes you a whore
If "I love you" was a promise
Would you break it, if you're honest
Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before
I don't wanna be you anymore