~P A R T Y F A V O R~

I feel a presence near me and turn to the side of me to see Billie leaning on the wall in the corner of the bathroom. How did I not notice that she walked right past me?

She sees me looking at her and she clears her throat. "So you're the bitch who put that girl in hospital, huh?" By the way she said that I could tell she knew who Julia was.

I rolled my eyes and said "Yea, and it's got nothing to do with you."
"Chilllll I was just asking"
"I know." I said and with that I walked out the bathroom.

I don't know why everyone's so butt hurt about it. A bitch gets what she deserves.

"Hey!" A familiar voice says. I look up and see Eli. "Are you okay? You seem like you're in a bit of a mood." He says. His voice is just so calming it made me blush.

"Yeah. I'm fine I just don't get why everyone cares about Julia so much." I say, realising I probably sound a bit jealous that she has people who care about her lol.

"Well yeah, you sent that bitch to hospital." He laughed. He's so cute. "Anyway, I bet nobody really likes her. People are just scared to mess with her because of the people she hangs out with."

"Mhm. I must really have it in for myself don't I?"
"Don't worry. I'll make sure nobody hurts you." He says.

I blush even more and walk past him to period 3.

Word count: 294

And I hate to do this to you on your birthday
Happy birthday by the way
"It's not you, it's me" and all that other bullshit
You know that's bullshit
Don'tcha', babe?
I'm not your party favor