~ O C E A N E Y E S ~

The lesson carried on as normal. The seating plan must've pissed everyone off because the room was almost silent. I feel bad for Eli because he looks like the 3rd wheel.

"Hey," Antonio whispers. I'm kinda creeped out why'd she whisper lol. "Have you heard?"
"Heard what?"
"So you don't know the tea?"
"No??"
"Billie and Brandon are dating. All the girls who have a crush on him were shook."

I shouldn't care about who Billie's dating but for some reason I did. It bothered me.

Time skip: lunch

Nothing really happened after what Antonio had told me. I was in a bad mood.

Me, Larray and Annie had our lunch and I was still pissed off for some reason. I completely zoned out of their conversation.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Annie says.
"Yeah, you seem off today." Larray says.

"I think I just want to be alone right now." I say, packing my things and leaving.

Annie texts me and tells me to have some alone time or something. It gets kind of annoying sometimes when people care about you. They act like your parents and it gets on my nerves sometimes.

While I'm walking around the corridors, I see Isaac turn a corner and run to me.

"There you are Y/ n, I've been looking for you!" He says, slightly out of breath.

"What's up." I say.

"Are you single or somthn." He asks.
"What?"
"I'm asking for a friend's."

Friends?

"Uhh yeah I am, who's asking." I say. I probably sound like a whore right now but I don't care.

"They don't wanna be named." He says, he looks nervous like if he tells me who they are then he'd end up getting beat up.

I don't want to push him to answer me so I stay quiet.

"That's all I needed to know. Bye Y/ n!" He says.

And with that, he went running down the stairs like an idiot.

Word count: 360

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes