~H O S T A G E~

Time skip: After school

I'm walking home with Antonio. Normally I walk with Larray but him and Annie are doing some stupid group project without me. I know I shouldn't be salty but I hate secrets.

"Omg Billie and Brandon are so in love with each other. I'm like, jelly." Antonio says.

She looks at me and says, "you don't seem too happy about that."

"Shut up, I don't care and even if I did I don't get jealous." I say, aggravated that Antonio thinks such stupid things.

"Are you sure? Cause ever since I've told you they were a thing Annie and Larray said you've been in a mood."

"Trust me. I couldn't care less. Anyway I'm here now so bye." I say walking into my house and closing the door. I feel bad for being rude but Antonio can be really gossipy sometimes.

Tea gc

Larray:
Hope you're okay now y/ n.

Annie:
Yeah. If you wanna talk to us
About anything then we're
Here for you.

You:
I'm fine now. Thanks for caring.

I live alone in a decent sized house. It has two bedrooms and is the perfect size for me. It gets lonely and boring sometimes but then again I don't know how to approach a stranger. I'm just weird like that.

I get a text from Antonio. I don't normally text her back but I like to hear the things she says sometimes. She's always the first to know about stuff and it's really helpful.

Antonio

Heyyy

Hey.

There's another new kid and he's super hot.

Ok

No really!!
Jamiila told me and jammy don't lie

You do know I'm not interested in
Relationships or getting into one
Right now.

Once you see him you'll change
Your mind.

Yeah, right.

I'm not joking!!
Anyway I'll talk later I'm busy.

Okay, bye.

Antonio has a very obsessive personality. If she sees something she likes she'll for sure get it. Relationships are easy for her since she has a lot of confidence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a shy person at all but I just don't know how on earth Antonio confesses her love to so many people.

Time skip:later

Antonio shows me a picture of the new kid honestly he's really attractive.

Word count: 380

And let me crawl inside your veins
I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain
It's not like me to be so mean
You're all I wanted
Just let me hold you

Like a hostage