~ X A N N Y~

"Dude, Eli thinks I'm gonna make this y/n girl ask Eli out or something but I got other plans in mind." Billie says to Isaac.

Well, I guess they forgot I was able to hear them. (Basically it's an open plan kitchen and y/n is in the kitchen and billie and Isaac are in the living room.)

I decided to forget what Billie said to me and go upstairs. I went to Eli's closet and took out one of his shirts since I had nothing to wear to bed.

I couldn't really sleep that well because I was still mad about what Danielle had done. I FaceTimed Larray and Antonio to tell them everything that happened. They were comforting and told me that they'd make sure that dani wouldn't do anything to me at school after the weekend.

It was now midnight and Billie had only just walked in. "Hey." She said nonchalantly as she sat in the edge of the bed. I don't think she was really comfortable about sharing a bed with me, a stranger.

"Hey," I reply. "Listen if you want to sleep here I can just sleep on the couch you know." I say, normally I would have slept on the couch anyway but there was something about this girl that made me want to be close to her.

"Nah it's fine," Billie says, smirking. I'm starting to feel a little nervous about what she has in plan for me. She gets up and lies down next to me. She had such a unique scent I couldn't describe it in words.

I'm just laying there staring at the ceiling while Billie was on her phone presumably scrolling through Instagram. "So do you like Eli?" She asked and I'm not really sure how to respond. "I guess I kinda do." I say, but I'm not really sure.

"Okay well that's gonna have to change baby girl." Billie says almost seductively. She turns away from me and tries to sleep. I, on the other hand, ended up pulling an all nighter.

Word count: 345

I'm in their second hand smoke
Still just drinking canned coke
I don't need a xanny to feel better
On designated drives home
Only one who's not stoned
Don't give me a xanny now or ever

I'm so sorry
for the delay I just had a lot of things on my mind recently