~F I N G E R S C R O S S E D~

Let's hope they didn't have a plan to kill me while I'm here.

Elijah sits between Isaac and Billie. He pats the space next to him and I sit next to him. "Let's get this over and done with." I sigh. Isaac gets everything we need. It was an art project so there wasn't a lot of discussion.

I plug my airpods into my ears and listen to my playlist. I feel self conscious as I see Billie looking at my drawing and Eli looking at my face. This is awkward.

Danielle gives me the side eye now and again. I catch eye contact with Que and he glares at me. I smirk at his bruised face and let out a sigh.

I stand up and get all the art supplies I need. "I'm going to the balcony I say. I fast-walk up the stairs and reach the balcony. I sit on the outdoor chair and put my stuff of the table next to it.

Around 15 minutes later I finish my art piece. It's supposed to be abstract so nobody can tell I fucked it up. The peaceful silence was broken by a familiar screeching voice.

"Oohh look at lil miss quirky sittin all by herself." Danielle says.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I say

"Oh bich you're the only problem here; you think you're so rough."

"Piss off" I say. "You don't wanna get on my REALLY bad side." I say, dealing myself heat from anger.

"You don't know what you did to Que." She says, her voice is quiet and angry.

"Boo, I think I do." I say, clenching my fists.

Before I can do anything, I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. This bitch SLAPPED me.

I guess today is gonna be the day that I let out all the anger I have for this girl.

Word count: 315

Cause everybody makes it 'till they don't
And everybody wants to think they won't
'Cause everybody makes it 'till they don't
And everybody seems to think they won't, they won't, they won't, they won't