~A L L T H E G O O D G I R L S G O T O H E L L~

I woke up to the disgusting feeling of ice cold water being poured on top of me. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell and open my eyes to see Billie laughing her head off.

" your not funny. " I say, getting up. Billie was still laughing. I felt like slapping the smile right off her face but I didn't. She had the most angelic smile and a perfect laugh....for a donkey, I thought to myself.

"My bad, I didn't know how else to wake you up." She says, smirking. At this point I could feel the steam coming from my ears.

Luckily, everything apart from my hair was wet. Billie threw a towel and some clothes at me and walked out the room. The girl is more annoying than I thought.

I dried off and changed my clothes. After that, I thanked Eli and Isaac for letting me stay and I drove home to enjoy my weekend, which I was going to spend either by myself or with my besties.

~ Time skip: Annie's house.

Annie invited Larray and Antonio over to her house. We're all getting close with Antonio and she's basically apart of our group now. We ended up going to Starbucks and then talking shit about everyone all day.

I went back home and watched Stranger Things for the 3rd time until I decided it was time for me to go to bed. Just as I'm on the verge of falling asleep, I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown ID

hey.

Hi??
Who's this?

billie 😘

How did you-

doesn't matter
im bored.

And I'm tired 😑

it's only 12 how r u tired??

I just am.
Bye

bye mama 😏

You're weird

you'll get used to it 😉

*read: 12:17 am*
(I internally cringed in sorry you had to read that.)

I sat there for a moment, Confused as fuck, but also slightly creeped out at the fact she got my number out of nowhere. It's not like she knew my phone password or anything. Something in my brain told me I should be flattered but I ignored it cause that's just weird.

Word count: 360

Hills burn in California
My turn to ignore ya
Don't say I didn't warn ya

All the good girls go to hell
'Cause even God herself has enemies
And once the water starts to rise
And heaven's out of sight
She'll want the devil on her team

I'M SO HAPPY LARRAY COLLABED WITH THE DOLAN TWINS