~B E L L Y A C H E~

Period 2 just ended so I lined up with everyone outside the door. People stared but most of them were talking amongst themselves excitedly since we were doing sex ed.

Everyone in this school is just so horny.

This is Larray

This is Larray.

He's one of your best friends and also your neighbour.

Normal-you
Italics-Larray

Larray :)

Ooo gurl we finna do sex eddd

Woohoo!

Ew lol

Don't tell me you still have cooties...

I don't lmao

I just don't see the hype in it.

True.

But then again it's kinda fun ngl

Shut up.

How about no? .-.

Smh you're so annoying sometimes.

Annoying is ma specialty

I can see.

We walked into the biology room and sat down. The teacher greeted us then said the most horrible words you could possibly say in a sex ed class. "Alright guys, I've realised you guys are WAY to chatty. So I made a seating plan."

Everyone stopped dead and the whole room when silent. Some kid called Antonio broke it and said "BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"Yes I can. The seating plan is on the board go sit where I tell you or else it's a straight detention."

Everyone groaned and stood up. I looked at the board and saw I was in between Annie and Antonio. Thank the friggin' Lord I get to sit next to two decent people.

On the opposite side of the table were Brandon, Billie and Elijah.

This is Antonio

She's super nice but you can never seem to find her anywhere apart from lessons.

Brandon sits down and Billie sits next next to him. They look at each other in the eye and Brandon whispers something to her. She blushes and I can't help feeling a pang of jealousy. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Word count:333

Maybe it's in the gutter where I left my lover
What an expensive fate
My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache