~Y O U S H O U L D S E E M E I N A C R O W N~

Light was just beginning to pour out of the Windows and into the room. Billie was next to me, still asleep. She was snoring lightly and I couldn't help but find it cute.

I was thinking about what Billie had in mind for me. She must have forgot to do whatever she was going to do to me because she fell asleep. It must be draining having an annoying ass bitch like Danielle as a friend.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. My hair was a mess but I managed to tidy it up a bit by combing it through with my fingers. I washed my face and walked out. I didn't really know what to do with myself since everyone was still asleep.

I decided it would just be best for me to go back to sleep since I didn't get much sleep last night. I go back to the room and see billie sprawled across the bed. Why this bitch gotta sleep slanted?

Even though Billie was asleep I still gave her an annoyed glare, but as my eyes pondered around her face it made me realise that she really wasn't intimidating when she was asleep; her lips were slightly parted and the snoring had stopped.

I snapped out of my daze and moved Billie's legs out of my way so I could lay down. I drifted off to sleep eventually.

Word count: 239

You should see me in a crown
Your silence is my favorite sound
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by, one
One by one by (one)

Sorry for the useless updates I don't really know where I'm going with this story

Fuck you to the people who leaked atgggth music video filming