𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐌 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

—𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄"i told you, leave me alone!"

—𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄
"i told you, leave me alone!"

stomping on the girl who picked on me during class. i told her to stop but she laughed it off with her friends. punching her in the face i look at all the blood on my hands not giving up i kick her in the stomach.

walking back i see the whole class take videos yelling 'world star'. walking out the class i seen teachers and cops outside the room putting my hands up i let the cops tackle me on the ground.

feeling the same cold metal cuffs pierce my skin i walk with the cops taking me into the car. seeing derek walk up with an angry face.

getting pushed into the small cop car i sit there holding the resting bitch face i always display. looking up seeing derek talking to the other cops he moves them away opening the door that was on my side. not feeling like getting a speech on how much trouble i was in i just black out the sound of his voice.

"do you hear me genevieve?!"

"listen, i already know i'm going to the orphanage"

"you aren't going!"

"..."

"if you weren't being so fucking stubborn you would know that you almost fucking killed that girl! so now you have to go juve"

"— you were doing so fucking good genevieve! why do you do this shit all the time?"

"i don't know maybe you should go through my fucking life! tell me derek, you know my life fucking sucks yet you still bring me to that shitty ass apartment with those people."

"those "people" are your parents."

"who are we kidding derek? they don't do shit for me. after they found out i was another child of theirs they started taking drugs making me a fucking troubled kid."

"this isn't my fault! yes, i know i do dumb shit but maybe this is a fucking wake up call for me. i can't control my voices in my head and you know that."

seeing him shut the door i scream as loud as i can. seeing the other cops leave the school derek gets into the front seat waiting for his partner we drive off passing my apartment hitting the rode to the juvenile detention.

"take off your clothes and put them in this bag. once your done i want you standing on the line that is taped on the floor. "

getting undressed trying my best not to flash anyone i later stop trying and took my clothes off knowing they'll see my naked body anyways. feeling the women guard open my legs looking and touching my body to see if i had anything that will be a hazard or drugs.

"alright now you'll be putting this on and once that's done you'll step forward to take a shower."

looking at the big orange jumpsuit i put it on not caring if it fit a little tight even when it looked humongous. getting escorted to the bathrooms i took my time trying to get all the sins and blood off my body.

putting on the orange jumpsuit i walk out seeing the same female guard as before i walk behind her as she starts talking.

"we wake up at six am sometimes the kids are lucky if we wake up at seven am. we'll be getting you kids out your cell taking you to breakfast. after breakfast we normally give you medication your prescribed to, if the child has one. now after breakfast you get to have time with your group to do activities while having bathrooms breaks then we have lunch. if and again if you're lucky you'll have free time"

stopping in front of a gray door she looks at me giving me a gloomy look she opens the door showing two girls who were reading a book they glance up at me then look at their books continuing to read.

"good luck kid."

as i walk inside she shuts the door leaving a ringing noise set in my ears. seeing a bed open i walk up there laying down closing my eyes letting out a sigh. not wanting to to talk to anyone i just let my body relax.

not knowing i had fell asleep i relax knowing these girls in the room will be talking about me. not wanting to make more problems i'll try my best to not a make scene here.

do you guys like the new chapters?
i think i like them :) but honestly i'm trying to make this book different form the other books i've read. but give it some time it'll get better!