𝐂𝐑𝐘, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐘? 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

—OMNISCIENTsniffles where the only thing being heard in the small bathroom

—OMNISCIENT
sniffles where the only thing being heard in the small bathroom. looking at the item they held in their hand, cleaning themself they got together walking out the bathroom.

holding their stance they looked into the mirror, shaking their head they took the other untouched test and ran warm water. letting the tip of the stick hit the object they stood there waiting for the results to show.

once they appeared they splashed water on their face drying it they finally walked out the bathroom. taking slow steps feeling the awkwardness in the whole apartment.

while the other was in the bathroom the other was fidgeting on the couch breathing loudly as they wait for the news. once they heard the door click meaning it was open they diverted their vision to the walking figure.

the anticipation of the slow walking made them more stress than they ever were before. seeing the item in the hand they passed it to the person. looking at the box and the stick they seen the results.

the one on the couch got up with a smile on their face ecstatic that it was just all a bad dream. even when it was reality in real time they wanted to brush it off as if it never happened.

negative.

and even when it hurt to know that the other was happy that it was just a scare. the other felt upset that they were so happy especially since they were not speaking up the truth.

but the truth will always come out.

"what do you mean you can't do this anymore?!" clothes were spread around the room as the other was pacing back and forth grabbing everything they left in the house. the other felt like their world was crushing into a million pieces as the one they truly loved was leaving them for life.

"i have to go."

"why tho? tell me! i don't want you to leave me."

holding onto their partners arm trying to push them away from the bags filled with clothes and necessities. was it bad that they depended on the other more than they should've?

all those years, those heart breaks and fun days building all those memories together were all going down the drain. but why? why was the person such in a quick hurry to leave the only person they said they had true love for?

before the person could leave out the front door. the other ran in front blocking the area. the person let out a loud groan just wanting to leave the situation not wanting to make it bigger than it really had to be.

"get the fuck out my way! why do you always do this?"

"what are you talking about?! you always leave and come back... you blame me for shit that i can't control"

"so why are you trying to leave me?"

the person stood there not wanting to hurt the other. he's stayed with her for so long he couldn't take all the crazy days she would go ballistic on him. and even when they loved the other it felt as if they were a parent fending for their child.

if anything it wasn't a relationship it was a task they had to do everyday and if they didn't the other would end up killing themself wanting someone always with them.

"i-i don't want to hurt your feelings."

"hurt my feelings?!? you've already cheated on me with other people and belittled me for shit i can't help so i don't think you can hurt my feelings"

"see this is why— what? this is why what?"

"if you would let me finish— no ones stopping you!"

"shut the fuck up!"

"—you always complain about how you are the one who's broken. you want all the attention on yourself never once have you checked up on me. you think your so innocent but you not, you've fucked my friends you've made me feel like if i didn't take care of you, you would end up in a body bag because your so toxic and childish you'll go all the way to kill yourself because no ones paying attention to you."

"you don't have friends anymore because you want everything about you. but guess what princesa or miss royal your life doesn't revolve and stop for others just being you have a problem. there's lots of people who have mental illness just like you so stop using them as excuses. you want to get better you would be the one to actually make a change but you don't. you like the feeling of being babied"

"you always make excuses on how your life is so hard and you can't handle your mental issues. but you can! myself and others have tried to help you but you don't put in the effort of trying to help yourself. and quiet frankly people aren't going to come to you with open arms, no ones going to help you if your not trying to help yourself. it's the truth!"

the truth always comes out and it will hurt you. the truth hurts and some people can deal with it and some can't.

pushing the person out of the way they grabbed their bags leaving the house feeling as if the ties were being broken.

"i've been having this dream. and every time i have it, it's like a movie. i have to make the right decision and if i don't the person would get killed and i would get put back in the begging of the dream."

"who's in the dream?"

"mmh. it's you and me, but it's not really a good thing i don't really want to talk about it."

"is it something bad?"

"something like that. i just don't want to talk about it, it makes me sad just don't want you to leave me. don't leave me please?"

"yeah, i've told you i wouldn't leave you. we've had this conversation last year when we first met. if you don't leave me then i won't leave you. okay?"

"i've been having a dream too. but i don't know what yours is about so i'm not going to tell you mine."

"tell meeee"

"nope. but all i can say is you're in my dream and someone else who i don't want to bring up."

"that's okay, but i really want to know what your dream is about!"

after going back and forth on how she should tell him what her dream about he finally let it go. some thing about her not telling him about the dream made him upset but he didn't want to make it into a big deal after all he wasn't going to tell her his.

it was only fair.

but, the truth will always come out... it will hurt people in the end knowing that they could change what's about to happen but it will all come to life after all.

1 chapter left