𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒, 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

—GENEVIEVE "i just feel like i'm in a shell

—GENEVIEVE
"i just feel like i'm in a shell. it keeps on coming back into my live. th-those girls theres three and they look like me just in younger versions of me."

"and how do they look genevieve?"

"there hair... it's always wet like they all came out the shower a messy red face with their white towels on. looking into my eyes."

"and why do you think they come to pay you a visit?"

"h-how am i suppose to know?"

my eyes glued onto the white sand hourglass the tapping from the therapist as he bounced the pen on the clipboard. he made it obvious that he was tired of this session.

"tell me about your childhood."

laughing a bit i look up at him rolling my eyes.

"i mean doc i would've thought you would be smarter than this. i mean normally clients who come to a session have fucked up problems and those stem from their childhood."

"-if your not catching my drift i'm basically telling you that i didn't have a childhood at least i don't remember mine. and before you ask 'why do you think that' there's no answer."

seeing him shift in his seat he gets up walking to his mini fridge taking out two water bottles walking in front of me he hand me the cold water bottle. opening the cap taking a sip of the freezing liquid.

"did your parents ever show you affection? or in other words where your parents in your life?"

"yeah they were in my life. but where they loving, no. and since i have to be brutally honest with you"

i take a deep breath collecting my thoughts not wanting to fumble words then get made fun of.

"my parents have had way too many kids and most of them are from previous relationships... way older than me so the age gap is totally huge. and because of this my parents have their differences whether it was my parents cheating on each other or them just not really having love for one another"

"before i was even a thing my parents were already going through their own problems i mean they were already old. soon they made up doing the basic angry sex and that's when i come in. since my parents were already deadbeats they planned on getting an abortion but changed their minds wanting to change and be 'happy' again."

"and because of this i was raised with parents who did drugs and older siblings doing their thing with their other parents or them just never being home. i was mentally abused and physically as i still am. i'm pretty sure my parents were great loving ones before meeting each other but i was never once shown that love my siblings were shown."