𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

—JAHSEH"i'm taking this damn microphone vruh"

—JAHSEH
"i'm taking this damn microphone vruh"

hearing the back door of the strangers house slam shut the two of us ran our way through the back room. lifting up the window we both jump out landing on the ground.

running and taking a sharp turn we both see the apartment building come into our vision picking up the pace we soon were met with genevieve locking the door opening it making her tremble a little holding her for support i kiss her forehead running back up the steps to the apartment it's self.

laying on the bed breathing hard i get up and walk to the shower turning the water to the left to heat it up. letting the water run down my body i open my eyelids feeling the pleasing piercing water hit my eyes.

feeling a body behind me i seen genevieve standing there trying to get some of the water. pulling her closer to me the water fell on us like a waterfall seeing her lips pucker i kiss her lips making us devour each other in the once innocent kiss.

easing my teeth into the back of her neck, i continue to repeatedly thrust my hips into hers. one hand held onto the tiled wall the other holding her love handle short breaths left her throat as i now swiftly turn my thrusts to the side.

her hands around my body holding herself up making sure her arch was in good shape. her head was pushed against the wall hitting it once in a while as her back was fully off the wall making a deep arch, her lower area attached to mine as a whole.

feeling the fluids of our bodies mix with the shower water making it's way from our thighs to the drain. slowing down my pace looking down at her breast as it bounced softly comparing to my soft movements.

↳we meet again

we meet again.

the way their eyes look straight into mine the deep voice that gave me commands to about anything to everything i do in my life. when i was younger i always wanted to have someone there for me to love. to love me and cherish me as who i am.

-no one loves you as much as i do.

taking my sweaty palms i rub them on the side of me. the same outfit when changing realities, i listen to the words he said. programming them into my memory that i will once forget i stand back up and walk out the door.

looking back seeing the same pitch black room the eyes still piercing into my back as i leave. having a sharp breath leave past between my lips.

-you're mine to keep, mine to crave, mine to make and mine to toy. there's no running.

i honestly don't know what i'm doing with my life. and if you wanted the whole truth behind the story i would only tell you some parts to it and some may be factual and some may not be. i'm not capable of remembering shit that once happen especially in this state of mind.

five more chapters left.