𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄S

—𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 "start cleaning up roommates are coming in!"

—𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄
"start cleaning up roommates are coming in!"

looking at a guard who goes by the name of chris walks out the cell. i clean up my books and art supplies then seen elvina and zarhira leave the room meaning they'll be changing rooms and i'll be staying here with someone else.

hearing the keys move on the door i look up to see a chunky kid. he looks at me in a weird way taking a seat on the open bed across from mine.

"genevieve, come here please."

going up to chris i seen him give me a hopeful expression. looking at him i wait for him to talk, seeing him shift around as if he had something bad to tell me.

"okay genevieve. that kid has been causing trouble with fellow boys, we thought we'll move him in with you. if he does anything that makes you feel uncomfortable tell us."

"okay, but if he does anything that's sus i want him out. then i'll like elvina and zarhira to come back."

"that's totally fine. thank you genevieve your a cool kid."

he pets my head as if i were a dog then walks away talking to the other guards walking towards the narrow hallways.

laying on my stomach i start to write in my journal. i love writing poetry but i also love to draw scribbles on the paper as my own art work. bolding words that have meaning to me. i normally love to write about my emotions since i hate talking about them in person.

putting the last touches on my page i look at it examining the art. putting my things away i left my diary open.

it has time for the girls to take showers so i got my things ready

it has time for the girls to take showers so i got my things ready. grabbing all the necessities I need I walked out escorting myself to the showers. going into the one far away from others i closed the small Curtain.

pushing the nozzle to start the shower i feel the harsh push on my back as i let the warm water flow around.

my body was dripping blood that once left out my womanhood. knowing this will happen but not knowing when the day will come.

the blood that was on pants made others laugh at me as i walked passed them.

walking from class to class not knowing i had a big spot of blood on my bottom. 11 and i've already been greeted with being a young women. i see the blood run down the drain i lather up soap cleaning my body.

the more soap i use didn't do anything. i feel nasty, sticky from the blood that spread all over the place. getting out the shower i look in the mirror seeing myself. face red from the hot tears that ran down my face as the kids pushed and laugh.

how can an 11 year old go through so much pain? i don't even know the girl who's reflected on the mirror. the dark brown hair that plastered on my face and back.

quickly i try my best to look for a pad or anything that'll keep this blood off my undergarments. putting my clothes on i heard banging on the door.

walking out the bathroom i open the door trying my best to not let the cramps get the best of me. i felt like if i made another step i'll fall on the ground throwing up by the unbearable cramps i was getting.

feeling dizzy i open the door seeing friends that came to see my mother. letting them in i go to my room feeling the cold wet tears hit my checks.

i laid on my bed screaming out of pain from the powerful cramps. the tears flowed out as i held on my stomach. these weren't the regular cramps i've gotten before.

i was later screamed at for screaming told to suck it up and go to sleep. but the rest of the night i cried silently. when getting ready for school i looked at my underwear that had a pad seeing a little clump surrendered by blood looking more into it.

i seen a little body like figure. screaming i called for my mother she was scared that was the only time i seen my mother with emotion on her face. she screamed for my father told me to take of the underwear but carefully so the little clump will stay in place.

going to the doctors feeling sick i was later told that i had a miscarriage.

looking at the blood on the soap i drop it. picking it up i hurry in a rush to get a pad from the nurses office.

putting on my clothes and some tissues on my underwear i run out getting a pad from the office. as i walk up to my room i seen my diary wasn't open nor on my bed.

getting upset that someone touched my things i look at the kids bed seeing if he took it. the door opened and i seen him with my diary. snatching the diary away from him i walk out looking for chris.

seeing him come to me he seen my face. i normally don't show my emotions but when it comes to me being upset i let my emotions take over my face.

"i want him out! he looked at my things took it and i don't like that!"

"you know i don't like talking about my feeling let alone letting people know about what i've been through. so please take him out."

seeing chris rub his face in frustration he went inside taking the kid out. seeing elvina and zarhira walk to me i move out the way so they can come inside.

me and the girls gotten somewhat closer but i still don't like talking about my personal life just like them. they came inside and i started telling them about what happened.

i just want to get out this place.