𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

—OMNISCIENTa year later and it's been the same for all of the young adults

OMNISCIENT
a year later and it's been the same for all of the young adults. jah went to jail later and had court days which now leads him to house arrest, he's been making music getting ready to release his album 17.

genevieve has been incredibly well her mental health has been better than before, he doesn't come across her mind or even pay a visit. Her and Jah have been talking lately.

after hearing the news and drama around jahs name he was the first one to call her. the call wasn't long but they both talked about how their lives were when they weren't together. genevieve still cares for him, she was happy that they now back on track.

2017 has been big, jah still in drama and having others be hateful towards him on a daily. even though jah says he doesn't care deep down close ones there with him can tell that all the hate is getting to him. getting out of jail his music went skyrocket when bigger rappers made a chain.

#freex

other upper-class rappers listened to his music getting into it, drama within the rapper drake and his song he came out with, fans of jah said he stole jahs flow. arguments between the two artists became a big thing where tea pages and blogs posted the tweets and live streams the two made.

jah got his own house after jail sonny hasn't heard from him since the day he got taken away she sure enough kicked geneva out. getting involved in the mix of the toxic couple she was asked to speak on the problem of geneva and jah she declined nicely not wanting her name to be put in their mess, even when the court had evidence from sonny herself when she gave geneva clothes and sun glasses.

look at me has had plays after plays in 2 days they will do a music video for the song. excited and overwhelmed by new fans and haters that came across jahs music.

all left to say is she made his life harder than it already was.