𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎' 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐀, 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀

—𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀"why do you always make me feel like shit?"

—𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀
"why do you always make me feel like shit?"

"i just love you."

"i know you do."

"just don't do it again, yeah?"

"okay."

"now get dressed i have to meet up with some friends"

"can i come with?"

"i don't know zarhira."

"just this once! can i invite my friends?"

"as long as they don't start shit."

"yo?! look straight ahead dumbass!" following behind robb i see a group of guys, a cloud of smoke surrounded them. picking up my pace i was met with unfamiliar faces.

looking around the alley i see two bodies walking closer. squinting my eyes i see their faces, elvina and genevieve. walking up to them with my arms open they both hug me.

seeing their outfits elvina was wearing long yellow pants a black crop top with the same colored fanny pack. her dirty white air forces kicked the rocks. genevieve had tight khaki's on with a black shirt.

they check behind me seeing the same group of boys looking our way. i stare at them giving them a signal to follow along. the sound of music followed with the rocks being kicked as we walked closer to the group. i've never seen these boys before so it was awkward but i was the one who wanted to come.

i wanted to be closer with robb, i loved him so spending more time with him made me happy. the only time we hung out was when he didn't have work, all we ever do was argue and make up.

arguing with the person you love then you end up in the sheets with one another, laying their soaking up both of your sins telling yourself it's okay that you love each other. trying to push past the thoughts that both of you are toxic because every couples go through their ups and downs then make up.

trying your best to love someone when you don't even love yourself is something i thought would've been easy. it's not i've been thinking about our relationship i knew i wanted it to end but i dont want to hurt him.

"you okay babe?"

"yeah i-i'm okay."

"alright, this is zarhira, elvina and genevieve. girls this is ski, x, wifi, coolie and trunks."

(listen idk if wifi, coolie, trunks or robb are going to be in this story a lot :/ never was up to date with members only- dont really like them)