𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓

—ELVINA"that'll be $4

—ELVINA
"that'll be $4.58"

the bright sun shines in the direction of the cashier stand siting on the bar stool placing the items the stranger bought from my families corner store into a bag that said 'thank you' with a smiley face.

getting the bag snatched out of my hand the guy threw the money at me letting it hit my face. scowling at him as his back was only shown leaving the store.

looking at the time on the little watch on my wrist i seen my shift was over. putting the rest of the money and items where there suppose to be put. sweeping and organizing the mess other costumers made.

"boo!"

jumping up dropping some chips out my hands i huff dusting my hands off my pants dust marks staining my outfit. hearing a deep laugh the face shown ski.

"how did you get in here? i didn't hear the door chime"

"you were so busy with those chips you didn't notice. what wrong you always lock the door."

"n-nothing i'm fine. just a long day you know?"

"sum like that... listen about those nights where we um.."

feeling my heart beat fast i try my best to regain it as i look at the ground trying not to look back on the nights we perviously started. it felt wrong and even thought he wasn't dating anyone including myself it just felt weird knowing your friend had a crush on them once.

"yeah listen. it's okay we could just not continue them."

"yeah totally."

"anyways have you heard from jah?"

"no, all i know is genevieve stays with him after everything with his ex."

"okay.."

having trouble standing still while gaining back my breath. i struggle to put my pants on. hearing the bathroom door close i ski came out rapidly waving his hands on his sides letting the water droplets fall off.

"i thought this was suppose to stop?"

his laughs fill the eerie empty staff room.

"shut up."

finally fully dressed i push ski out of the back staff room. feeling my knees buckle as i take steps to the front of the shops door. ski turns around with a sly smirk on his face.

"thank you for that lovely time elvina."

"yeah yeah yeah"

rolling my eyes i feel his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him his head dips in front of mine pressing our lips together. pulling away quickly i push his chest opening the door letting him walk out.

"bye"

"bye."

turning his back i soon rethink about what we just did locking the door from the shop i turn the once 'we're open' sign to 'we're closed'

texting ski i lay on my bed with a bag of chips open on the side. hearing zarhira and her moans in the room outside of mine. her and robb got back together after everything it didn't surprise me i've know zahira before juvenile her and robb always were on and off.

well robb and zarhira are back together

how do you know?

voice message
keep

😲
my virgin ears!!

we just had sex earlier

yeah well...

THATS NOT THE POINT!!!

*turns around looking* 🤔

who are you screaming at?

anyways send me pics 🙄

😐

COME BACK

PLEASE

SEND ME THE PICS 😡

okay love i will stop 😓

my peen is soft make it *whispers* hard

😩

🥺

😢

☹️

🥰

🍆

oops wrong emoji 😌

i literally had to make myself look good 🤨

there gosh now leave me alone

four more chapters