'𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

—OMNISCIENT

—OMNISCIENT

liked by theslumpgod and 1,000 othersheroinfather alone

heroinfather alone.
view all 500 comments
heroinnfather any new music?
bwtbh why alone?
3x who's that girl that's always with you?
-view replies (1)
heroinfather @3xtentacion @killuptown is my lover/bestie.

"so, why'd you get alone?"

he looked at her features while holding her waist. turning her head she held eye contact with him, during this time of never going to school and working at her friends parents corner store she grew more closer with jah. they learned more about each other the blood bond had worked when they asked something and the other told them an answer they could feel if they were telling the truth or not.

"alone. it's my idolization, i'm with you right now and i'm still alone. there could be a room filled with millions of people and i'll still be alone. that's why i'm the elephant in the room."

"i know you feel 'alone' but just know i'm really here for you. i've always said this and i'll keep saying this you're my wing ridden angel"

when talking they held eye contact taking in the energy they made. they were comfortable with each other but they still had times were they wouldn't see each other for weeks but they also ended up with each other.

elvina's parents allowed her to live on the second floor of the corner store. all that was living in the apartment was genevieve, zarhira, stoke, jah and members only. even though there was only 3 rooms they all had fun bunking together.

in one room there's only elvina since she allowed the rest to stay at her apartment for free basically. in the second room it was zarhira and stoke on the bed including wifi, trunks and robb on air mattresses. same with the third room genevieve and jah on the bed while coolie and craig slept on the air mattress.

since it was cramped in zarhira's room robb moved his air mattress in a little corner of the living room. the apartment was a little bigger than zahira's parents furniture was there it wasn't new but they were young so it'll get messed up anyways.

getting out their little trance they walk further to the corner store. all day they've been walking around and somehow ended up at a tattoo parlor jah got his alone tattoo and genevieve just watched him get the tattoo. as they see the familiar big led light shine the word 'liquors' they open the side door walking up the stairs to the second floor.

hearing the tv on and voices meaning everyone is still awake. getting the key and opening the door they see the movie 'Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood'
having plates full of tacos they laughed at a part of the movie. the new kid who jah and stoke introduced to the group who's name was gabe lived with them so he was out in the living room with robb.

"okay, i need to be honest. i can't be paying this rent by myself so genevieve you need to help me."

elvina came walking in the room with a stressed face taking a deep breath out from her nose. looking at genevieve who stood there still in the entrance while jah walked sittin on the air mattress with gabe and ski taking a taco watching the movie.

"yeah i'll help... can i talk to you privately?"

"it's just going to be hard they don't have money, they don't work. i know jah and them make music but they don't get money from it. how did he even get that tattoo? i'm just scared we won't be able to pay for this. you know how my parents are i'm surprised they allow us to have this apartment!"

the two sat on elvina's bed genevieve sat there waiting for elvina to be done ranting. finally the silence took over the room the movie still playing in the background. genevieve was one to worry but she knew that with her help she'll be able to pay rent with elvina.

"he knows a lot of people around here so he got that tat for free. elvina, they get
Paid but not so much. we're all family they feel bad that they can't help with money but zarhira can work too so don't just get on the boys because they do stuff around here. zarhira cleans and cooks just like us but she can work here as well."

"we'll be good. i know that we just need to stick together have each other's back we're all that we have."

a soft knock on the door made them look at it. getting up they open it seeing jah he took genevieve opening their rooms door he lays her down. walking out he comes back with a plate of some tacos he put away for her. giving her the plate she sits up unwrapping one taco putting a bunch of hot sauce on it.

"what were you guys talking about?"

"... nothing"

"stop lying."

"just forget about it."

"you love me?"

"loves a strong word."

"yeah and hate is one too so?"

"i love you as a friend do i love you as a lover some what. but i'm not in love with you just yet. i have love for you of course but we still need to work on that love that makes us fall deeply into a trance"

he knew she was telling the truth he felt her energy when she explained how she loved him. he could say the same he jus wanted her to say she loved him. he felt empty knowing she and the others were the only ones he had left. he left everything behind for what he wanted to do which was being with people he loved and working hard to be someone.

comment y'all be dry 😡