𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒

—JAHSEHsitting in the waiting room i hear all the monitors beep in each room on this floor

—JAHSEH
sitting in the waiting room i hear all the monitors beep in each room on this floor. looking around seeing doctors walk pass patients walking around the building. seeing a nurse look around the room she lands eyes on me then to a family.

seeing her take steps up to the family she talks to them the families once frowns turned into smiles. taking in that they got good news i shift in my seat replaying the events that happened 1 hour ago.

on the couch with everyone we watched icarly laughing here and there. elvina went into the kitchen to get a water when she came back she sat next to genevieve.

seeing her laugh at the part where gibby was the father while sam and freddy where the kids who nagged for food or random requests. getting gibby mad he yelled out

"floss my toes!"

everyone laughed it died down until genevieve coughed hitting her chest rubbing it trying her best to catch her breath soon her face turns red. getting worried i told elvina to pass me the water trying to give genevieve some water her breathing picked up as a wheezing sound roared.

"call 911!"

still waiting for a nurse to tell me she's okay i sit here with my head in my hands. she never told me she had kidney failure then again we never talked about our health since it was never a topic we brought up.

feeling someone tap my shoulder i pick up my face seeing a nurse not being able to read by the facial expression she held i fixed my posture breathing in to take this news. she gave me a smile.

"she's okay, room number 312"

getting up saying nothing i go look for room 312 seeing 303 i keep on going further until i seen 311 next to it was obviously 312. knocking on the door i heard a little voice that belonged to genevieve say "come in" opening the door i seen her on the hospital bed.

sitting on a chair by the side on her bed i take her hand into mine. not knowing what to say i just look at her knowing she was okay and healthy for the most part. a doctors came in after a little knock he had a bright smile looking at his check board he looked at both of us with a grin on his face.

"she had a kidney failure episode. lucky her she didn't die dont worry she'll die by the time i'll have her."

"jahseh!"

turning my attention to genevieve she asked if i was okay. saying yes i look at the doctor who wasn't there- no one came in the room. taking my phone out my pocket i text the others telling them she's okay and awake. going on my camera i take a picture of her holding my finger.

taking my phone and putting it away i look up at her to see her eyes shut. the monitor beeping every once in a while i let my body relax stretching my back in the chair as i do so my mind just went blank.

looking everywhere i didn't see genevieve just a black room with shinny black floors. something walking in front of me they worn a black coat that covered their whole body. a loud laugh boomed in the area.

"welcome back x."

"who are you?!"

"don't act like you don't know me x."

the deep voice boomed in the room once more. seeing him circle around me he grabbed a knife slicing me in the chest opening it up he made it big crawling inside my bod— feeling my insides ripe as he finally went into me. seeing a light come out my chest it closed. hearing a loud laughing noise vibrate in my chest my ear filled with pure static.

jumping up from the chair catching my breath i seen the room dark looking at genevieve on the bed right next to me seeing her shift she groaned laying her head in my chest i hug her back. just the silence and fans going off. even though it was december we had the fans going on since that's the only way we could sleep through the night. seeing the boys sleeping i fall back wondering what happened.

in knew it was bad energy i could feel it.

"go to sleep. i could feel you worrying we'll talk about it in the morning"

genevieve pushed my body in the bed holding me into her chest kissing the top of my head. closing my eyes i still thought about what just happened.

"When I think back to the kidney failures"

yay! this book is getting better ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
idk if there's mistakes but oh well.