𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

—GENEVIEVE this was an everyday thing

—GENEVIEVE
this was an everyday thing.

mommy and daddy would leave and uncle will watch over me. he would leave me and come back, when he did his friends used to be here i would always hide in my closet.

sometimes when i'm going night night he comes in bed with me but he makes me take this weird potion all i know is it makes me very sleepy. when i wake up it hurts but my mommy always told me that i was just faking it to get out of school.

today was the same thing as always i'm left alone with uncle, it was "bedtime" so i had to take the potion he says it'll make me a good girl.

when i gave him the little bottle he got upset. he said i didn't take all of it so he slammed my door and come back with a belt.

ever since that day he's been really mean and made me feel really sad.

Those potions weren't any magic they were drugs and instead of liquid they were now pills. as he handed me the pill i put it close to my mouth throwing it behind me, opening my mouth and showing him i "swallowed" it he soon made me go into bed.

mom and dad don't care as much anymore even though mom can have her good days we were never close enough to say we loved each other. pretending to fall asleep i turn around.

hearing the door open and a belt click soon pants hit the floor i try my best to not make any noise. feeling cold hands touch my skin i feel then aggressively pull me up shutting my eyes as hard as i can i breath a loud groan erupted the quiet apartment.

"you didn't take it huh?"

staying quiet i feel a hard aching pain on my check tears ready to spill out another hit was made to my face finally opening my eyes the water falls of tears roll down my face.

"since you want to be a bad girl i'll treat  you like one!"

"please stand in silence as we pay our respects for Hector Hemeniez. some family members may want to speak after our time in silence"

looking at his casket a small smile grew on my face, knowing that i wouldn't have to get hurt by him made me happy. everyone was crying and hugging each other while i stood looking around ready to go home.

i was the only one here from my family the rest where somewhere around probably doing drugs or something they have no business doing. leaving my spot by walking i left the cemetery walking through the streets to find my way home i see someone on the end of the street in front of my apartment.

the person resembled my uncle in some way, walking closer it was him wearing the exact same clothes he was weakening on the day. getting scared i closed my eyes and kept on walking seeing the figure vanish, getting into the apartment i go to my "room" sitting in the bed i hear my closet open.

looking into space the figure comes back and the same clothes were in front of me the face was blurred out. a hand caught my shoulder it soon pushed me in my bed shaking me violently.

"you spoiled bitch! you killed me!"

soon after my body shut down i don't know what happened after but i do remember waking up the next morning with marks on my body.