Chapter 1 Meeting

(Yu Takeyama P.O.V)

This has been the worst day of my life I've only been a pro for a few months and nothing has gone right. First i got chewed out for causing slight property damage due to my quirk can things get any worse?
(P.O.V END)

As Yu was making her way to meet her boyfriend for dinner she was excited. Yu's boyfriend was none other than Nishiya Shinji also known as Kamui woods who was ranked number 7.

Yu: Hey babe sorry im late i had to stay back for a bit because of the incident.

Shinji: Listen Yu we need to talk.

Yu: what is it?

Shinji: I thinks its best we break up

Yu: Did i do something wrong?

Shinji: No i just dont think we're compatible im sorry.

As he left Yu was heart broken she thought everything was going well when she stepped outside of the restaurant and said "What else could go wrong?" After taking a couple steps one of her shoes heel snapped off. Things weren't going well for her she was near a little park and leaned against a stone bench

Yu was completely upset everything she had was starting to fall apart she began to think maybe the hero business wasn't for her

Yu was completely upset everything she had was starting to fall apart she began to think maybe the hero business wasn't for her. She had tears fall from her face it was as if the universe hated her but little did she know that her life would change for the better.

(Izuku P.O.V)

Man training with AllMight and Grand Torino isnt easy but Im the one who asked to get more training to get a better handle of One For All. Ever since mom moved overseas to be with dad she left the apartment in my name they both send me enough money to pay rent and buy groceries but to be safe i picked up a part time job after school and once im off I train with AllMight and gran Torino. I begin to think about what I'd make for dinner until my train of thought is broken by someone crying.
(P.O.V end)

As Izuku approached the sound of someone crying he saw a blonde haird women leaning against the cement bench.

Izuku: Excuse me miss are you okay?

As Yu turned around she tried to clean up her tears as fast as possible but was too late Izuku pulled out his handkerchief.

Izuku: Here looks like you could use this.

Yu: Thanks

Izuku: Im Izuku Midoriya. Are you okay?

Yu: Nice to meet you Midoriya. Im Yu Takeyama and to be honest im not okay things havent been going  well at work i just got dumped and my shoe has a broken heel.

Izuku: Well Takeyama san would you like me to walk you home? It wouldn't be any trouble at all

Yu: well okay thanks I live at the Dagobah village apartments.

Izuku: Did you say Dagobah Village?

Yu:yes i did is there an issue?

Izuku: No to be honest I also live there I live in room 244

Yu: I recently moved into room 243

Izuku: well isn't this a small world. Are you able to walk?

As Yu tried to stand up and walk the unstable balance between her shoes caused her to almost fall luckily Izuku caught her in time.

Izuku: If you cant walk climb on my back and Ill carry you.

He said with his trademark smile Yu could only blush she was confused as to how a guy a bit younger than her could make her blush. She did what he said and climbed on his back but to her surpirse she felt every bit of muscle he had.

As he wrapped his arms around her legs to prevent her from falling it only took 10 minutes to reach their destination. When they got to the second floor Izuku gently placed Yu in frony of her door and said goodnight as he walked towards his apartment he heard a loud rumbling.

As he turned around Yu had a deep red blush of embarrassment. Izuku turned around and walked back towards her

Izuku: Takeyama-san are you hungry?

Yu: Yes i didnt get a chance to eat.

Izuku: Then would you like to have dinner with me? I mean its leftovers but im sure its better than going hungry.

Yu: Thanks I'd like that

The two went into Izuku's apartment and had dinner Yu was comfortable as if she knew him for a long time.

Yu: Midoriya are you sure its okay for me to be here won't your parents be home any minute.

Izuku: I live alone Takeyama-San so there wont be a problem. Here you go

Izuku had given her some curryand rice the moment she tasted the food it had amazing flavor as if cooked by a professional chef.

Izuku: Is it to your liking?

Yu: This tastes amazing where'd you learn to cook like this?

Izuku: well i actually had to learn when my mother told me she was going overseas. I did the best i could after failures and countless tries this was the result.

Yu was amazed that a Izuku was living on his own and was able to sustain himself with actual food not having to constantly eat frozen food.

Izuku: So Takeyama when we met you said things weren't going well in your life.

Yu: Thats right I got reprimanded at work, my boyfriend dumped me and my shoe has a broken heel.

Izuku: If you dont mind me saying things may not go well at work keep your head up and stay positive. Second if your boyfriend dumped you forget him he probably didnt deserve the time and love you wasted on him. Third i have some glue to fix your shoe

After Dinner Izuku fixed Yu's shoe and she decided it was time for her to go. The only problem was she enjoyed being around Izuku Yu wanted to hangout with him again she worked up the courage to ask him right when she stood in front of the exit.

Yu: Hey Midoriya would you like to do this again sometime?

She was afraid of rejection but  this seemed like a chance ahe wasnt going to let slip by.

Izuku: Sure Takeyama-san id like that to be honest food is better when its shared with somebody else.

She then hugged Izuku for giving her this chance it was also the beginning for her life to xhamge for the better.

(Hey guys new story hope you all enjoy let me know what you think til next time peace ✌)