Chapter 8 meet the parents

(Early morning lemon 🍋)

The following morning after a night of rough passionate sex Izuku woke up at 5:00am he looked to the side and realized she wasnt there. He felt a strange yet familiar pleasure from below the sheets and lifted them only to see a naked Yu who was sucking his cock early in the morning. Izuku smiled and asked her

Izuku: Did my naughty little princess not enjoy last night?

Yu had stopped and pulled his cock out of her mouth and pop sound could be heard she responded

Yu: I did Izu but you see i thought id surprise my man with some special service in the morning.

Izuku reached over to the condoms that were set on the nightstand and prepared himself then turned the tables on Yu as he pinned her on her back. Izuku's cock was at the entrance of her pussy when he thrusted in and began to fuck her missionary style he kept moving deeper than before which caused Yu's toes to curl and wrap her legs around him as he continued to fuck. Izuku got more into it and lifted her up and fucked her while standing feeling like she was in heaven she dug her nails into his back  to the point she yelled at him to fuck her harder.

(Morning lemon 🍋 end)

After an hour straight of rough passionate sex they fell asleep again but this time Yu had crazy hair due to Izuku pounding her like no tomorrow.

After sleeping for another hour Yu woke up hungry and thirsty she went to the kitchen and began to make simple bacon and eggs to drink she made coffee.

As she enjoyed breakfast there was a knock at the door that caused her to be confused she slowly got up and went to open the door. Upon opening the door there stood two people a slim women with green hair and a man with curly green and black hair.

Inko: Oh im sorry we seem to have the wrong apartment

Yu: oh its alright maybe i can help you find who youre looking for.

Hisashi: We're looking fot the Midoriya apartment.

Yu: This is the Midoriya apartment. could it be Izuku you're looking for?

Hisashi: yes we're looking for Izuku Midoriya he's our son.

Yu: Its nice to meet you my name is Yu Takeyama im his girlfriend. Come on in and Ill wake him up

Both Inko and Hisashi were in shock to see a beautiful blonde women say she was their son's girlfriend. As they walked in without a doubt in their mind they saw that it was their old home.

(Yu waking Izuku up)

Yu: Izu wake up honey

As she began shaking him he groaned a bit and said to her "Give me 20 more minutes and we'll go for another round just let me sleep a bit." This caused her to blush a deep red as she said to him"Youve got some visitors honey now put on a shirt and greet them ive also made breakfast."

Izuku: Alright im up

He then got dressed and went to the living room only to see his parents who's faces were still shocked but then saw Izuku and returned to normal.

Izuku: Mom,dad what are you doing here?

Inko: we heard what happend at usj and we thought we check up on you.

Hisashi: Yeah bud glad to see you're safe. Why aren't you ready for school yet?

Izuku: well we're off of school for the rest of the week so they can upgrade the security system.

Inko stared at the beautiful Yu Takeyama and began to wonder the most important that she had to ask

Inko:Am i getting grandbabies?!

Izuku:Mom!

Izuku shouted in embarrassment as his face was slightly red then Yu took the chance to mess with mother and Son. Yu then chimed in to speak

Yu: Well Izu i forgot to tell you last night when we got intimate the condom broke so in the nine months to come you're gonna be a daddy.

Both Izuku and Inko fainted and when this happened Yu fell on her back and laughed because of the reaction

Yu: I was joking. To be honest I would love to have Izuku's babies.

She said this with a nervous blush as only Hisashi was still concious during the entire time after her comment he fainted. After 20 minutes both izuku and inko came to and began to question if what Yu said was true

Izuku: Did that really happen? Did the condom break?

Inko: Am i going to be a granny ? What will you name it?  Will you marry my son?

Yu: Izu im sorry i thought it would be a funny joke. Ms Midoriya you're not a granny yet but I'll marry your son if he'll have me.

Inko burst into tears happy that izuku found himself a keeper Hisashi came to 10 minutes later then saw the loving couple of Izuku and Yu.

Izuku: Listen Yu if it ever happens please know I would do everything possible to take care of you and the baby.

Yu: Oh izu i know that you'll be a great daddy in the future.

They had almost forgotten that they weren't alone when they heard someone clear their throat. It was none other than Inko who broke up the little talk about babies.

Inko: Izuku i approve of your relationship with Yu. I also hope you both end up having babies i would love to see how they'd look with your features.

The two loveres began to picture possible outcomes then blushed at the thought. Inko and hisashi stood up but were stopped by Izuku.

Izuku: where are you going?

Hisashi: we need to check into a hotel.

Izuku: I clean the master bedroom it still has the bed so just stay as long as you need to.

Inko: are you sure you want us to stay we dont want to intrude this is your home Izuku.

Izuku: its okay i can just crash with Yu

Hisashi: What do you mean dose she live next door?

Izuku: Yeah she dose.

Yu: I believe I moved in after ms Midoriya had left to go overseas.

Izuku: So mom and dad how long are you staying?

Hisashi: were here for 3 weeks we leave Saturday.

( hey guys here's an update hope you enjoy till the next time peace ✌)