Chapter 13 Date

It was Saturday the day after the sports festival Izuku woke up at 10am and felt amazing as as his vision began to clear. There he held Yu the women he fell in love with she had rolled over facing the direction Izuku was in as she began to stir awake.

When Yu's vision began to grow clear she was met with two beautiful pools of emerald as she moved her hand to stroke his cheek. "Goodmorning Izu" she said as she was barely waking up while he responded "Goodmorning my princess" as he pulled her in close for a kiss when their lips parted the two began to notice the higher level of intimacy they shared.

Izuku began to gently stroke her body from her arms to the waist from her slim waist down to the plump ass and ending at the thighs.

Yu: oh Izu we just woke up i think its a bit early to make love.

Izuku grabbed her and moved her onto his chest as she layed on him she could hear the beating of his heart and he said to her

Izuku: I admire everything about you. I sometimes cant believe someone as beautiful as you is with me.

Yu: Izu i fell in love with you after you brought light into my world again.

She kissed his lips and got off of him as she was going to get ready for her patrol a message from work said not to come in til Monday. Her shift was coverd by a sidekick either way she needed to get ready for the day

Izuku: Yu if you arent busy today would you like to go on a date today?

She then pounced on Izuku straddling him and kissing him over and over again after getting off him the two decided to bathe together once the two finished up they got dressed.

Izuku got dressed into the outfit Yu had bought him then went to the bathroom to comb his hair back after he came out it was a succsess and his hair style for the day was slicked back.

(A/N: Picture his hair like when he wore the disguise to rescue bakugou)

Once he set foot in the bedroom where Yu was the sight he saw was astounding.