Chapter 4

It was Sunday morning the time was 6:00am Izuku slowly woke up his eyes adjusting to the light. He felt something move into the crook of his neck Izuku moved his head and looked down to his surprise it was Yu.

Her sleeping face was adorable she clung to Izuku like a Koala bear Izuku was about hug her but she slowly started waking up. As she slowly opened her eyes she rubbed her eyes and began to blink she noticed she wasn't in her apartment she looked up and saw two beautiful Emerald green eyes while on the other hand Izuku stared at two beautiful deep purple eyes.

Yu then noticed the position they were in and almost freaked out.

Izuku: GoodMorning sleeping beauty.

Yu: g-g-goodmorning. Did i stay here last night?

Izuku: Yeah you fell asleep on my shoulder i didnt want to wake you so i let you sleep.

Nothing else was said the two continued to look at eachothers eyes little did they know the two were slowly moving their faces closer. Their lips were a few inches apart the two were about to kiss when they were interrupted by the doorbell being rung.

A voice could be heard  "Excuse me Im looking for Yu Takeyama." Yu looked at Izuku because she recognized the voice and gave him the face that said hide me. Izuku pointed to his room as she ran in there he slowly got up and went to open the door.

Izuku:Hello may i help you?

Nishiya Shinji: Yes i was hoping you knew the whereabouts of Yu Takeyama.

Izuku: Before i give you any information whats your relation to her?

Nishiya Shinji: Im her boyfriend Nishiya Shinji

Izuku: Sorry Nishiya san but i dont know where she is. would you like to leave a message?

Nishiya: Tell her i want to take her on a date.

(Meanwhile in Izuku's room)

Yu was amazed at Izuku's room. There in his room was an 80 inch plasma screen tv he also had both PS4 and Xbox one. Yu also enjoyed the fact his room smelled like peppermint she saw the bed and threw herself on it when it molded to her body's figure she realized it was memory foam. After a few minutes she heard the door close and footsteps approaching the room.

Izuku entered the room to see Yu on his bed enjoying the Memory foam mattress.

Izuku: Enjoying my bed aren't you?

Yu: Sorry and look that guy Nishiya is my ex-boyfriend he asked me out yesterday and I said no.

Izuku felt relief after hearing that was her ex boyfriend he walked towards the bed and sat down. In silence he didnt know what to say until he turned to Yu and she was about to say something.

Yu: Look Midoriya the night we first met he was the guy who broke up with me. When you came along you made my world bright with color again.

Izuku was confused he didnt know what she was going to say he began to think it might be a confession.

Yu: To be honest when i dated Nishiya it felt empty like i was the only one putting effort into being the perfect girlfriend. Now that im ignoring him he wants me back what do you think i should do?

Izuku: let me answer with another question. What kind of person do you want to be with?

Yu: Okay i want somemone Kind, caring, smart, reliable someone who im comfortable to be around with Id like to show them my true self. Id like someone like you. I bet you have plenty of girls who are into you and send you love letters!

At this moment Yu tried to save herself but it failed because Izuku had a feeling that this was her confession.

Izuku: to be honest im single no girls would date someone like me. When you walked into my life you changed me my confidence is better my quirk control has improved tremendously and you've my reason for getting stronger.

Before Izuku could say anything else Yu rushed Izuku wrapping her arms around his neck and smashing her lips on his. The two began a heated makeout session Yu ran her fingers through his hair and Izuku had begun to caress her body. Yu then broke the kiss when she needed air as she continued to stare into two pools of emerald green eyes she then had a deep red blush because she didnt expect for it to go this far.

Izuku: Well this is an unexpected development but Yu I like you would you please go out with me.

Yu: Izuku i believe the moment we met you had already captured my heart so yes Id love to go out with you.

As they shared another tender kiss they were interrupted by Yu's stomach rumble she was hungry. She didnt want to look at Izuku Yu felt embarrassed but he found it cute so he carried her bridal style to the living room and laid her on the couch he kissed her lips and said "Ill start breakfast now my princess"

Yu began to think she just landed every woman's dream guy and there was no way she was going to let anyone take him from her. Yu was ready to go 110% to be the perfect girlfriend

(Hey guys new chapter let me know what you think til the next time peace ✌)