Chapter 14 Moving day/hazing

The next morning at 6am Izuku woke up with the sight of Yu sleeping on his chest as they shared the couch. Izuku tried to make as little movement as possible to prevent from waking Yu up but that was too late she had woken up to being in the embrace of her boyfriend.

Yu: Goodmorning Izu

Izuku: Morning princess sorry if I woke you up.

Yu: Its okay honey

As the lovers woke up they remembered that today was moving day. They went over to Yu's apartment and packed what she had and brought it over to Izuku's apartment so the moving comapny would take her things to the new home where she and Izuku would live together.

When the clock struck 9am there was a knock at the door when Izuku opened up it was the dagobah moving company who had arrived to assist Izuku move. When everything was packed into the moving truck both Yu and Izuku said goodbye to the landlady.

After the two walked for 10 minutes they saw the moving vans and saw they were about to leave.

Mover: Great Midoriya our services have been paid for. Unfortunately one service we dont offer is unpacking your belongings.

Izuku: I understand i didn't have much to move so I thankyou for your hard work.

Izuku and Yu looked at their new home and couldnt feel happier about being together.

It was a 3 bedroom home with two bathrooms and a space large enough to have a garden

It was a 3 bedroom home with two bathrooms and a space large enough to have a garden. When the two walked into the home the first thing That caught Izuku's attention was a note in the living room table as he opened it the note read.

Dear Izuku I hope you've asked Yu to move in with you this was the home were your mother and I lived after the first few weeks you were born. We then moved to a small apartment to prevent you from falling down the stairs as you grew this home remained the same so we decided to leave this house in your name. Your old room is closest to the master bedroom. -Hisashi

After Izuku read the note he and Yu began to explore the house after finding the masterbed room, bathrooms and a sweet recreation room they walked into the last room which was setbup for a baby. Izuku again found another note

Dear Izuku, I hope you and Yu put this room to use for its intended purposes.- Inko

This caused both lovers to blush a deep crimson at the thought of having a baby. Although both Izuku and Yu were curious about who the baby would look like more. The two began to unpack their things and finished relatively quick but regardless time flew it was already 5pm both were tired Yu decided to order take out. When the food finaly arrived she called Izuku to come and eat.

Yu: Izu come down and eat!

As he came downstairs he saw food was delivered he was glad Yu orderd food. He walked towards Yu and carried her as he began a heated makeout session he pinned Yu's back against the wall she wrapped her arms and legs around Izuku.