chapter 12 Champions reward

After the award ceremony was completed everyone was given a three day weekend to properly recover from any fatigue. Yu was finaly off the clock and was ready to head home herself to be with Izuku but was stopped by Nishiya

Nishiya: Hey Yu want to go out for dinner?

Yu: Sorry ive got plans.

Nishiya got angry that she kept ignoring him so he went to drink and plot what he'd do if he ever found the guy. Yu finaly made it home she spotted Izuku and his parents about to walk upstairs to the apartment with Pizza which Hisashi held.

Yu: Izuku!

She shouted his name and ran to him she jumped in the air then realized that this wouldn't end well. She was then caught by Izuku and he spun her around

Izuku: Hey there princess.

Yu: Congratulation on winning the entire festival babe.

She then gave Izuku a loving kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Izuku slowly moved his hand towards her ass and began to squeeze she then let out a light moan. The two lovers were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat they had just remembered Inko and Hisashi were there.

Izuku: Sorry i got caught up in the moment.

Inko: its fine but wait a year or 2 before you give me a grandchild.

Izuku/Yu: Mom!!!!

Inko: would you like to join us Yu?

Yu: if its not a problem.

The family then went to their apartment and ate enjoyed eachothers company this quickly came to an end since both Inko and Hisashi had to pack in order to head back to their jobs. Izuku was still staying with Yu as the two went back to her apartment izuku was about to shower Yu on the other hand took a bath at a local bath house in order to put her plan into action.

Once Izuku was taking a shower Yu undressed herself and layed on her bed nude with her legs open. When Izuku came out of the batroom he expected Yu to still be in the living room

Izuku:Yu where are you?

Yu: im in the bedroom i need a hand with something.

(Lemon 🍋)

As Izuku made his way to the bedroom once he opened the door there he saw Yu naked with her legs spread open with a smirk on her face.

She got up and walked towards him in a very seductive manner as her hips swayed side to side. She then noticed the buldge that was showing through his shorts Yu got on her knees and pulled Izuku's cock out she began to slowly stoke his manhood she then began to stroke faster before he came she stopped and stroked his cock with her tits until he came spraying his seed on her breasts.

She then stood up walked to the nightstand grabbed a tissue to clean herself she then bent over and flashed her pussy at him saying " Izu im waiting." Izuku himself got undressed and slapped Yu's ass causing her to moan Izuku was about to reach for a condom when She stopped his hand and said

Yu: I want you to fuck me raw. I want to feel you deep within me

Izuku: What if you get pregnant?

Yu: I have morning after pills so dont worry.

At that moment Izuku quickly positioned himself behind Yu and shoved his cock in her pussy she moaned with great pleasure. Izuku himself felt Yu's pussy clamp tightly on his manhood as if it were their first time he began gently as his hands traveled all over her body.

Izuku's left hand played with Yu's breasts and his right was playing with her clit causing her to climax early. He then turned her around and had her face him she was lifted up and fucked as Izuku stared into her beautiful purple eyes she tried to look away so he couldn't see her lewd expression but Izuku layed her on the bed after holding her up once on the bed Izuku began to pound her pussy hard Yu was practically yelling at him to Fuck her harder Izuku came deep in her pussy.

Once He finaly came inside Yu her belly looked swollen as if she was carrying a baby. Izuku Not yet satisfied flipped her onto her knees and began thrusting roughly from the back Yu gripped the sheets as she felt Izuku's cock hit her womb and she felt his seed pour deep within her.

(Lemon end 🍋)

Yu and flipped over to face her lover and said to him "That was amazing Izu" Izuku stood up and lifted her bridal style to the bathroom where they took a shower then a soak in the tub together.

As they sat in silence while soaking in the tub Yu sat infront of Izuku as she leaned back into his chest.

Yu: Izu?

Izuku: whats up Yu?

Yu: i have another surprise for you its in the bedroom closet.

Izuku: Dont tell me its a babies crib

She then playfully smacked Izuku for making a joke his mother would say.

Yu: No its nothing baby related but its something i hope youll wear.

As the lovers dried off and got dressed they walked back to the room Yu walked over to the closet and pulled two wrapped presents out.

Yu: Open them i hope you like them.

The first gift was a complete outfits which consisted of a brown leather jacket, green flannel shirt and a pair of faded navyblue jeans that came with a white belt

The first gift was a complete outfits which consisted of a brown leather jacket, green flannel shirt and a pair of faded navyblue jeans that came with a white belt. Izuku was left speechless this was an amazing gift there were no words that could express gratitude.

Yu: You hate it dont you?

Before Yu could take the outfit from his hands he looked her in those beautiful purple eyes and said " This gift is incredible i cant find any words to express how much i love it so how about this instead." Izuku gave Yu a passionate kiss expressing the gratitude.

Yu: Wait there's one more I hope you'll enjoy.

When Izuku saw these black boots he again was speechless these were the American counterparts to his red shoes

Yu: I know how much you love those red boots and so I thought Id buy you a new pair in black and maybe we could go out on a date and you'd wear the outfit. Unless you hate the boots if so

Yu was caught off guard as Izuku buried his face into her bosom while holding her tightly.

Izuku: What did i ever do to deserve a wonderful girlfriend like you?

Yu: You illuminated my world again when I was depressed and down on my luck.

Izuku: I promise to do my best to make you happy.

Yu: Every little gesture you do makes me happy the way you kiss me, When you hold me while we're in bed how you make breakfast and treat me like a queen.

Izuku: One day id like to make your happiness permanent.

Izuku and Yu shared a pasionate kiss before going to bed.

(Hey guys hope you enjoy the update til next time peace ✌)