Chapter 5

It was still sunday but time had gone by quick after breakfast the new lovers spent the day in each others arms Kissing and cuddling. Yu was happier now than before when she dated Nishiya Shinji the reason for that being was because Izuku did simple things to make Yu happy on the other hand Shinji never put any effort into the relationship.

Izuku and Yu watched Southpaw in his room so they could cuddle on his comfortable bed.Yu fell asleep  in the middle of the movie Izuku pasued it and turned it off he then put her in a comfortable sleeping position so she wouldn't be sore after waking up.

Izuku held her tightly as she slept and whispered into her ear " I promise to protect you I love you." A smile came onto Yu's face after hearing those words.

(Time skip next day.)

Izuku woke up monday morning and saw he was alone believing it was all a dream when he saw a note on his night stand it read

Yu: Goodmorning babe sorry i couldnt be with you this morning my job had me come in really early today Ill see you at dinner. I also took your green hoodie so i could feel like you're holding me.

Izuku checked to see if his favorite hoodie was still there and it wasnt there Yu was telling the truth. Izuku got up and prepared to go to school. On the walk to school his step had more bounce in it nothing could ruin his mood not even Katsuki with his shouting could ruin his vibe.

Before Izuku began to make his way towards school he put on his earbuds and was listening to some upbeat instumental

While making his way towards school many students from other classes noticed the change in his demeanor when he got into class Izuku stopped the music and put his earbuds away.

He sat down waiting for class to begin then 2 minutes later the bell rang meaning it was time for class to begin.

(With Yu Takeyama)

It was around 5am when Yu received a notification from work saying she a few other heroes were needes for early morning patrol. When she got out of the warm covers it was chilly early in the morning she noticed Izuku's closet open and saw a green hoodie hoping her boyfriend wouldnt mind if she took it. Yu also found sticky notes and a pen she left him a little note that explained her not being in bed with him before leaving she closed his closet door and left for work.

When Yu walked into the office many began to whisper about her since everyone knew the only colors she wore were purple,brown and blue. The sight of her wearing green was mysterious to them. Yu then went to the female changing room and changed into her hero suit a sidekick noticed the hoddie.

Sidekick: Hey Mt Lady?

Yu: What's up?

Sidekick: new hoodie? Never expected you to wear green.

Yu: well its sorta new it belongs to my boyfriend.

Sidekick: Did you and Nishiya get back together?

Yu: No ive met someone else.

Yu didn't want to mention he was a hero in training because it would have been bad for both of them. The sidekick noticed Yu was in a better mood now a days with this new guy she's with.

On the other hand Nishiya was furious that Yu wore the clothes of another man he began to think who this man was and began plotting ways to make his life miserable.

(Back to Izuku)

After experiencing Tag Team battles it was time to learn how to rescue someone in multiple scenarios. This couldn't be taught previously due to the league of villains attacking UA so they attempted again in this training.

Everything was going so well until yes the villians tried to attack again this time there were 3 nomus

Shigaraki: AllMight may have beaten my first nomu but can you take on 3 at the same time?!

Nobody was panicking everyone was ready since they all survived the first villian encounter. Todoroki then created a massive ice glacier encasing all the weak villians the Ice glacier was large enough to brake through USJ's ceiling. A few seconds later massive foot steps could be heard it was none other than Mt.Lady who had arrived.

(Mt Lady pov)

Its been a boring day so far i just want to get changed head home and be with Izuku maybe we should go out somewhere maybe we could head to the beach together. All of a sudden my concentration was broken by seeing a massive glacier at USJ

Mt Lady: Kamui i think there's trouble at USJ

Kamui: Lets head over now.
(Mt lady pov end)

When they arrived they saw UA heroes in training were fighting against weird mutant creations but when she saw Izuku holding off the 3 creatures from attacking eraser head Yu lost her cool.

When everthing was over police captured all nomu the villians escaped again there were no injuries this time classes were cancelled for the rest of the week in order to beef up security. All students were given hero escorts home Mt Lady volunteered to walk izuku home when they finally got there Izuku looked into her eyes "Yu?"

He quickly pulled her inside and realized he was dating Mt lady she took her mask off and began to kiss Izuku. Every time she broke the kiss she kept saying "i could've lost you" they kept kissing when Izuku broke the kiss he told her

Izuku: Yu you are my reason to keep fighting the reason i train to grow strong your smile illuminates my life.

Yu: Izu i got some time off saved how about i take the rest of the week off and we spend it together. We can also go to the beach what do you say?

Izuku: sounds like a plan love.

He kissed her goodbye she left towards her agency to get changed and request time off when she got their the senior hero who ran the agency called a quick meeting.

The meeting was about having heroes watch over the UA students for the rest of the week since Mt lady lived near Izuku she was given the task to protect him it was like getting time off but she had to make sure he was safe. This annoyed Nishiya that he couldn't partner up with YU.

Hey guys new chapter let me know what you think til next time peace ✌