Chapter 15 The world knows

The next day after Izuku withdrew from his internship he thought things were going to be normal but little did he expext something bad was gonna happen.

The moment Izuku and Yu sat in the living room couch to watch the news the first thing they saw was shocking.

(News on tv)

Breaking news on todays headlines pro hero mt lady is dating an underaged guy.

This completely shocked both Yu and Izuku that some rat would put their personal life on blast. Then the news had slipped up and revealed their source

Here on my hero news our source was brought by former hero kamui woods.

Their was a flame that lit up on Izuku to the point where he wanted to hunt down kamui woods like the dog he was. Yu told Izuku to calm down it wasnt until Yu got a message from Gang Orca who told her that until this situation was cleared she couldnt come Into work.

Now Yu had the same fire lit in her and was out for blood the bastard dumped her, she then found a better man then he wanted her back no matter the cost only to find out the intern was her new boyfriend. Like a little bitch blabbed to the entire world thats she and Izuku were dating this type of news could possibly end Izuku as a UA student and Yu as a pro hero.

Allmight sent Izuku a message saying that when heading to school he and Yu report to Nezu's office to discuss this matter. Izuku with a heavy sigh knew what the talk was going to be about.

When it was time for school Izuku and Yu left together but the moment they left many people began to whisper behind their backs. Upon arriving for school with Yu she and Izuku made their way to Nezu's office they knocked once until a response was heard "come in."

Izuku: hello principal Nezu you wanted to speak with us...

Nezu: Yes now please take a seat you two. I want you to tell me what exactly is your relationship and maybe i can help you.

As Izuku began to tell principal Nezu of how their relationship came to be Nezu himself wamted to know what the end result would be.

Nezu: Is this puppy love or do you intend to take this further?

Izuku: I had planned to marry Yu after graduating from UA then after 2 years start our family together.

Nezu: Do your parents know about this relationship with ms Takeyama

Izuku: Yes and they approve. would you like to give them a video call?

Nezu: of course if thats not an issue.

As Izuku was handed a laptop to video call his parents the moment he did they answered instantly.

Izuku: Hey mom and dad...

Inko: Izuku are you okay? Did they hurt you or Yu in any way?

Izuku: No mom we're okay but theirs a possibility that Yu could lose her hero status and as for myself I could face expulsion. Wait are you on a plane?

Inko: Oh my goodness Izuku dont wory about a thing okay when the news came out your father and I hopped on a plan to see you again to clear both your names.

Izuku: the principal also wants to talk to you guys.

Nezu: Mr and mrs Midoriya if you're on your way here then its best if we speak in person. You're testimony will be taken into account with the hero association.

Once the video call ended Izuku still had to report to class but before leaving he turned to Nezu.

Izuku: We've turned in the evidence of the Hazing did that evidence get tossed out?

Nezu: it will if your parents say they dont approve of the relationship Kamui would be reinstated with his licence. For now head to class well discuss this later.

Yu left hoping everything would go well. Upon arriving into class all eyes fell on Izuku when all of a sudden two people began to shake him aggressively.

It was none other than Kaminari and Mineta who shook Izuku because of the news that hit the world.

Mineta: Are you really dating mt lady!!!!

Izuku: Yes now stop shaking me.

Many in the class were surprised to hear that the rumor was true but it also explained the recent confidence boost they've seen. School was over in the blink of an eye Izuku was given a few days off in oreder to prepare the judgment from the hero association.

Upon arriving home Izuku opened the door to find both his parents and Yu drinking coffee and talking.

Izuku: Im home

both mother and girlfriend had rushed him to hug him as they began asking what was going to happen to their relationship.

Izuku: From what Nezu told me is that mom and dad just have to notify the association that they knew of our relationship and approve.

Inko: Sounds simple enough lets rest we got a big day tomorrow.

(Hey everyone new chapter please enjoy til the next time peace ✌ 2 chapters til the end)