chapter 17 The End

2 years have passed since Izuku graduated from UA academy Izuku is currently 19 years old while Yu is 23 the two have been together for 3 years. A week after Izuku had graduated and Joined up with Gang Orca's agency Izuku had proposed to Yu and gave her a beautiful ring.

The ring itself had a white gold band as it had diamonds around the top half of the band with Emeralds to finish it off the center stone was a beautiful amethyst gemstone

The ring itself had a white gold band as it had diamonds around the top half of the band with Emeralds to finish it off the center stone was a beautiful amethyst gemstone. Upon receiving this ring Yu was very happy she began to cry tears of joy knowing that she had found the man who she'd want to spend the rest of her life with.

On the day of the wedding everything was perfect Izuku invited his friends as they all showed a great deal of support even bakugou who salty about being single but eventually dropped it. Yu was given away by Gang Orca who not only became a proper mentor to her but also a father figure.

As the wedding march played Yu walked down the aisle looking extremely beautiful the moment she reached the alter the couple began to exchange vows right before the moment they said I Do the doors to the chapel burst open. Standing their sweating and looking like a mess it was none other than Nishiya Shinji who yelled "I OBJECT TO THIS MARRIGE!"

Those in attendance were shocked to see this many of the women had begun to wonder if they were in a soap opera.

Nishiya: Yu i know ive made terrible choices and the one I always regret was leaving you. So why dont you leave the stupid kid and become my wife? I love you so please marry me instead

Nishiya had gotten down and pulled a small box as he opened it those who were close by had seen how pathetic his attempt was.

Yu got off the alter and walked up to him she saw the ring he got her then flashed the ring Izuku had proposed to her with. Nishiya knew his attempts wouldnt work but he wanted to try

Yu: Nishiya...

Nishiya: yes my love.

Yu: You're ruining my wedding!

She then charged her foot back only to release her most powerful kick. Many of the guest winced in pain after seeing Nishiya getting kicked in the Pine tree and two acorns. After dealing with that issue their lives had now become a step closer to being complete.

(1 year and 9 months later)

After being married for 1 year Yu wanted a family so after 9 months she was finally able to meet her babies the loving couple were blessed with twins. The first born was a boy who had a tufft of blonde hair when he opened his eyes they were a beautiful Violet like his mothers. The second born was a beautiful baby girl who had a tufft of green hair as she opened her eyes she had beautiful emerald green eyes like her father.

The moment Yu held her children she knew that she'd put her new family over her hero career when it was time to name the kids she asked Izuku if it was okay to name them after her parents which he agreed to.

This was the start of their beautiful family and they became the reason Izuku worked his ass off to become the new number 1 hero.

(Hey here's the final chapter of My Giant Crush hope you all enjoy. It was a pleasure to write this story please look forward to my future works. Id also like to give a shout out to BNHA1245 for their story UA Civil war its an amazing read. Til next time peace ✌)