chapter 9 Sports Festival begins

After Izuku offered his parents to stay in their old room Izuku told them he'd live with Yu. Everyone was in agreement with the plan so after a few days of being off from school Izuku along with every UA student returned to class.

When Izuku was about to leave for school he was stopped by Yu who wouldnt let him leave until she got a goodbye kiss he couldnt say no to her. After arriving at school many of class 1-A had been talking about the incident along with the fact that the media was covering the story for the past few days.

As the school bell rang many of the students began discussing what would happen next until Aizawa came into class.

Aizawa: okay class for class today ive have to announce that you will be off for the rest of the week. The reason for that being is due to the sports festival this event can kickstart your career as a hero.

Many were questioning the fact that if it was the right choice to still hold this event after the attack on USJ.

Aizawa: The reason we're still holding the event is to show the people UA isnt weak to be shaken up by a small attack. Class dismissed

Everyone was dismissed for the entire week to train Izuku left and clocked into work his employers began to wonder what he was doing at work way earlier than usual. He then explained to them about the sports festival when those words came out of his mouth his boss gave him 2 weeks payed vacation.

Izuku thanked them as he walked out he recived a message from AllMight it read

AM: Young Midoriya be prepared for this week to come to will be the most difficult you've ever faced meet me at Dagobah beach . you'll be afraid

Izuku: Im ready i wont be afraid.

AM: You will be...

To Izuku the last message felt somewhat ominous he ignored it until it came time to train. Izuku did as AllMight instructed and went to the beach upon his arrival he was struck by a yellow blur

Gran Torino: Not fast enough kid this week we'll be working on reflexes, awareness and control.

Thus began the most intense week of Izuku's life his training had become extreamely difficult.

(Time Skip)

It was the night before the sports festival Izuku's parents were excited to watch their son participate. As Izuku relaxed on the bed Yu came in and offered to give him a massage to help relax he gratefully accepted

Yu: You nervous about tomorrow babe?

Izuku: Yeah but ill do my best no matter what.

(Time skip)

It was now the day of the sports festival all students were in their respective classes as Class 1-A was called to the field. Many students were nervous since this event was broadcast all over the world.

Outside of the arena Mt Lady was a hero who was called to be security she wanted to be in the stands cheering Izuku on. As all students were on the field Midnight was the proctor for First years

Midnight: May we have the First year representative Izuku Midoriya step forward.

(A/N: Representative was chosen by teachers not through entrence exam.)

Izuku was surprised he didnt expect to be chosesn as his years rep. As they motioned for him to walk up to the mic and make a short speech he was nervous but he thought abouy all the changes he's been through in such a short time.

Izuku: The world aint always full of Sunshine and rainbows its a very mean and nasty place, I dont care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it all of you and me are nobody but it aint how hard you hit, Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward how much you can take and keep moving forward thats how winning is done. If you know what you're worth go out and get what you're worth but you gotta be willing to take the hits,  to not point fingers and say you ain't where you want to be because of him or her cowards do that and aint nobody here a coward. We're here to show the world what the next generation of heroes can do if you want a shot to be a hero then show the world what you can do!

The arena was quiet Izuku walked down the podium and made his way to his class it was dead quiet until the arena was slowly filled with the applause of the massive crowed.

Midnight: Thank you for that beautiful speech Midoriya now let the games begin.

(Hey guys new chapter hope you enjoy i plan to make to make the sports festival one entire chapter. Sorry for the major delay hope you all enjoy peace ✌ )