Chapter 3

The following morning Izuku woke up at 5:30am he began to stretch his muscles so he'd be prepared for training with Allmight and Gran Torino.

Izuku checked his phone and saw a message notification it was from AllMight Izuku decided to read it.

AllMight: Good Morning young Midoriya training will be very difficult today we need to progress on One For All's control.

Izuku: Im ready for what ever training youve got. Where are we meeting?

AllMight: We're meeting at Dagobah beach at 6:30am so be prepared for a day of harsh training.

Izuku then got ready he took a shower and handled all of his personal hygiene. Once he finished he had a light breakfast he checked the time it said it was currently 6:15am. Izuky walked to the entrance and put on his shoes he walked outside and saw Yu

Izuku: Good morning Yu, heading off to work?

Yu: Goodmorning Midoriya, yes im off to work what about you?

Izuku: im off to go train im a UA student so if i dont train I'll get sloppy.

Yu: Good luck try not to get hurt and ill see you at dinner

Izuku: sure see you tonight.

He then jogged off to the beach where his training would continue. Once he left Yu had a smile and a light blush on her face wondering what it was that made her attracted to him she herself made her way to work to see what was going on for the day.

(Dagobah beach)

When Izuku got to the beach AllMight and Gran Torino were also arriving. As the trio made their way to the sand the instructing began

Gran Torino: Well kid lets get back into training Toshi showed me your battle exercise yesterday you've improved. Now tap into the quirk and let it flow through your body

Izuku did what Gran Torino said he took the same fighting stance as yesterday and channeled his quirk it flowed like water. Izuku noticed the lighting that covered him he called the move Full Cowl both Gran Torino and Izuku charged at eachother Allmight then noticed the slight changes of Izuku's strength.

Gran Torino noticed the power shifting from 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% ending at 25% Gran Torino had never seen growth this fast before. They stopped to take a quick breather so that they can try and see what has changed in Izuku's life to allow him to use a max of 25% of One For All.

AllMight: Young Midoriya how is it possible you tapped into 25% of One For All not even I could gain such control when i Inherited the power.

Gran Torino: What were you thinking about when we were fighting?

Izuku: What dose that have to do with anything Gran Torino

Gran Torino: Everything! Whatever you were thinking about is the reason youve gained control of One For All faster. So tell us what you were thinking about

When he was asked to share what he was thinking about Izuku turned red thats when both mentors were ready to tease him about something embarrassing.

Allmight: what were you thinking about young Midoriya?

AllMight nudged him with his elbow trying to get the information out of him

Izuku: Iwasthinkingaboutagirl

Gran Torino: What speak clearly and slowly.

Izuku: I was thinking about a girl i met recently.

AllMight: Whats her name, what caught your attention about her?