Not Today [Megatron]

(Heard you say...not today... Tore the curtains down, windows open, now make a sound)
|-/

Requested lgray1109

•||i am using their OC In this oneshot||•

Hopefully it's not to bad. AND IT DOES GET HAPPY. NO ONE DIES

Enjoy~

—————

"You are not dying on me today!" The warlord yelled

"I know I'm not you scrap head we have a child at home" SolarBlaze yelled back.

Megatron held out his hand quickly and she grabbed on. Yanking her up onto her pedes. Megatron quickly spun around, holding his canon to the opening of the cave. Hearing the sound of engines getting closer.

"We have to go! I'm loosing energon fast!" SolarBlaze called. Standing up slowly clutching her side, making sure she doesn't lose more energon. She tried using her abilities to heal her. Closing some of the wound but losing energy from that.

Megatron grunted, and looked back at his Sparkmate. Then immediately snapped his optics forward again when the sound of transformation filled the cave.

Arcee, Bulkhead, and Optimus made their entrance. Guns out and ready. Megatron moves and covered SolarBlaze. SolarBlaze transformed her servos to guns, holding them to her side. Megatron places a servo on her chassis

"No" he warned. Still looking at the Autobots.

"Yes" she argued back. Readying her guns.

"Megatron" Optimus stepped in

"Stand down." He commanded. Pointing his gun towards the 2 of them

Megatron chuckled. Rolling his optics, servo still on her chassis. Megatron aimed his cannon at the Bots. Arcee began to shot at his sudden movement.

SolarBlaze yanked Megatron's servo off of her chassis using her free hand. Aimed to the autobots and began to shot as well. Arcee jumped and circled around the two sparkmates. Bee went the other way.

SolarBlaze and Megatron we're back to back. SolarBlaze turned her head to the decepticon leader with a smirk across her face. He turned her as well.

"Do it" She said

Megatron smirked then quickly ducked down. SolarBlaze turned around and jumped into his back and pushed off. Orange and white blur was flipping through the air. She shot and hit BumbleBee in the chassis. Making him stumble and fall. Gracefully she landed on her pedes and snapped her head towards Megatron. His blades out as well as Optimus's. Both going head on fighting.

Spark flying when their blades hit. While watching Arcee snuck up behind SolarBlaze jumping on her shoulder. The orange and white decepticon screamed and grabbed her leg stabilizers. Pulling the 2 wheeler off her shoulders and into the ground. Making her groan in agony.

"Autobots! Retreat!" Optimus yelled clutching his side.

The Autobots stood up quickly and ran towards the entrance of the cave, mumbling about a groundbridge.

"Yes!" SolarBlaze yelled, transforming her gun back into her servo.

Megatron chuckled

"Let go!" He called.

———

A orange and white Sukhoi Su-57 flew across the sky, with a Cybertronian Jet in front.

"What is Soundwave doing!?" SolarBlaze called to her Sparkmate

"I do not know." He said "Soundwave, Groundbridge at our location!" He screamed

Megatron began to fly up and down. Spinning around and doing flips around SolarBlaze

"Are you...trying to show off?" She chuckled

"Maybe" He said. He spun around and flew up and over her.

A green and blue portal appeared right in the sky, in front of them both. Quickly they both flew into the portal and it shut behind them.

Once they entered the nemesis, they both transformed. Megatron turned around to look at SolarBlaze.

"This is why I do not like you going on missions" he said sternly

She sighed

"Yea yea, well I'm not dead." She hissed

He rolled his optics.

"Mama! Papa!" A child's voice was heard.

The warlord and his mate turned around. Only to see their sparkling. Their eyes widened. Instead of seeing their white, purple and silver sparkling. They saw hot pink. With glitter all over her.

"Look what uncle Knoccy helped me with!" SilverMoon said happily. Holding her hands up

They both paused. Megatron's face scrunched up. SolarBlaze's eyes got a little darker.

"Knockout" they both screamed

Chuckles were heard down the hall

"SilverMoon. Let go pay uncle knoccy a visit." SolarBlaze said softly with a little anger in her voice

"Okay!" She said

—————

705 words

Okay this is cute. Sorry for making it sound sad in the beginning

A~