1. 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗜𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆

Kelly's POV (1981)

Ugh, another press conference, another day of stupid fucking journalists asking questions which has nothing to do with my job, but everything to do with my personal life. Great. Can you hear the sarcasm?

"Kelly! Come on they're waiting for you!" My manager Martin said, well no, more like shouted.

Yeah, he does that a lot. I kinda hate him... but he's my manager, so I tolerate him, sort of.

"Okay, your hair on, not that you've got much anyway." You say snarkily.

Oh yeah, didn't I tell you, I don't keep the fact that I hate him well hidden, or at all for that matter, it depends on my mood- and today unluckily for him I'm not in a good one. Despite him being a pain in the ass I must admit he's good fun to drink with, he always has something to help me relax.

Martin shoots me a dirty look. Oh, like I give a shit anyways. "I'll pretend I didn't hear that Dixon, otherwise you'll be in deep shit. Understand?"

"Yes, sir!" I say sarcastically, to piss him off more I give him a salute and stand up straight, and give him the middle finger. Beat that bitch.

I don't give him time to reply, like he has anything positive to say. Right, let's do this. I walk up to my PA and very good friend, well, one of my only friends, Eric. "Hey, when do I go on? Now?" I ask.

"Yeah, hey Kelly, just.. just be careful. You know what they're like, don't say anything which they could use against you." Eric warns me.

"I know, it's not like I haven't done this before." I smile at him, before walking out in front of the snakes, I mean press. Oops.

I didn't even get to sit down before they were hounding me with questions. My god, they're eager aren't they? Its going to be a long day.

"SHUT UP!" Martin shouts, and the room goes quiet. Well, at least he's good at something other than pissing me off.

So which one is going to break the silence? I think to myself. About 10 seconds passes before one of them gets the balls to talk to me. Let the fun begin.

I found it hilarious actually, none of them wanted to talk to me. Why, you ask? Well, I'm quite well know for let's say speaking my mind when it comes to events like this, which gets me out of some situations but it always finds another way to screw me over and the press take my words and twist them into a lie.

I also may or may not roast the living fuck out of some reporters. It depends on my mood, hopefully you don't see that side of me. No promises though. And that my good friends is the simplest reason why nobody wants to talk. Thanks for listening.

"Kelly, your new song. 'A Cold Mind' there are a lot of theories about the song, meanings I could say. Can you tell us what it's about?"

Oh, an actual question. Now, I could be cooperative and give a straight answer. But will I? No, no I won't. Trust me, it's the only fun I have.

"No, I can't. Why do you need to know, it's a song. That is all you need to know my friend."

This dude looked at me, he isn't backing down then. "Do you have a problem Kelly?"